LAMP-golf

Zona

I dont post much anymore, but i wanted to share.

I had my first hole in one today! 120 yards, PW. One bounce and in. I was playing in my Club Championship, and my buddy had showed up with his wife and granddaughter to watch. Even the Ranger was green-side to watch. Yes, I bought drinks for a whole lot of people after the round.

50 years old a few weeks ago, and i finally get an ace!

Now go McGregor, kick some Aldo Arse!!!!!

Raise a glass if you got'em people. I am in to the 18 year old Glenlivet now. :beer: :beer: :beer:

I had my first hole in one today! 120 yards, PW. One bounce and in. I was playing in my Club Championship, and my buddy had showed up with his wife and granddaughter to watch. Even the Ranger was green-side to watch. Yes, I bought drinks for a whole lot of people after the round.

Raise a glass if you got'em people. I am in to the 18 year old Glenlivet now. :beer: :beer: :beer:

Congrats on the ace!

Great shot :worthy:

...but only 120yds during a club championship? Were you guys hitting from the women's tees? :flirt::nana:

LOL... it is an executive course in AZ. Par 59.... Lots of little par 3's and a few short par 4's. I carry a 12 hcp. at the club and shoot high 70's -low 80's on a par 72 elsewhere.... not great, but ok....

Nice. I have never even seen one made personally. Id be just as happy being in a foursome where someone got one. Congrats.