No more Two-minute warning?

Think lost ad revenue.

They already get more stoppages from replays. They are worried the games are dragging on.

Would they add a 4th timeout and add more plays that could be challenged?

That's part of the idea. A 4th time out per half, but only a 30 sec.

Why change so many things. Although, I do like the longer XP tries but damn. Tradition?!?

The XP rule changes really help keep people watching. Last year the time between a score and 1st play from scrimmage was brutal. Replay of TD (immediately off to bathroom, beer fridge or kitchen), commercials while TD is reviewed, then automatic XP, commercials, kick off through the end zone, commercials, (back from bathroom/kitchen/beer fridge) and play from scrimmage.

The hell it is...NFL is not going to do anything that removes 32 revenue producing ad stoppages each week.

One practice I've noticed that is getting annoying is that after a score there's a TV timeout. They come back and have the kickoff and then there's another timeout for like 3 mins of commercials. I DVR everything these days so I fast forward thru commercials but it's still a pain. I don't remember this happening before.

The XP rule changes really help keep people watching. Last year the time between a score and 1st play from scrimmage was brutal. Replay of TD (immediately off to bathroom, beer fridge or kitchen), commercials while TD is reviewed, then automatic XP, commercials, kick off through the end zone, commercials, (back from bathroom/kitchen/beer fridge) and play from scrimmage.

You explained it even better.

What in your post TD itinerary changes now except you spend 10 seconds watching the kick...........maybe (through 11 weeks, the PAT % was 95 league wide)

Replays need to take place remotely and instantly. No more stoppages

What the NFL really needs to do is invest in time travel. Once they get the wrinkles ironed out...the video review can take place in the future, the report can be sent back to the present and all the mistakes can be fixed by a panel of talk radio hosts and callers from the following week.