Shady gonna Shady

YoloinOhio

@AndrewSiciliano: LeSean McCoy, told Chip Kelly wants to shake his hand Sunday:

"Listen man, Chip can't shake s**t."

@EliotShorrParks: McCoy said he'll talk to players and Lurie, but he won't be shaking hands with Chip. "We don't have that kind of relationship" #Eagles

Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@PrescottRossi

LeSean Mccoy: "Listen, man. Chip can't shake ****."

@MatthewFairburn

LeSean McCoy on Chip Kelly: "We don't have anything to talk about." Said he and Chip never had a great relationship as friends.

@MarkLud12

LeSean on Chip Kelly wanting to shake his hand: "Chip can't shake ****."

No love for Chip at all! :lol:

@mikerodak

LeSean McCoy: "Chip can't shake s---" when asked about Kelly wanting to shake his hand. http://espn.go.com/espn/now?nowId=21-0466320488784728631-4

CVzmtIOUYAEeBYN.jpg

Glad to see he's moved on!

@ZBerm: LeSean McCoy on shaking Chip Kelly's hand: "He knows that aint going to happen. ...Were not going to shake no hands.

Maybe he just means Chip doesn't practice good personal hygiene

@ZBerm: McCoy:"I have nothing negative to say about him. Im not going into an argument or fight w/ him. I just dont think we need to shake hands.

McCoy: Rex "way different" from Chip. "Rex is more worried about playing football. The way you wear your hat that doesn't matter to him"

Les Bowen (@LesBowen)

@ZBerm: McCoy on Eagles career: "I had a blast. The fans, they were excellent. My teammates, I played with some great players. ...

@ZBerm: McCoy, cont.: "...Coach Reid, he was the man. And even Chip, he showed me a lot. He's really smart, he taught me different things."

"Even" Chip lol

Edited by YoloinOhio

you think shady will end up in the HOF?

Depends how hard and when he hits the RB wall. He's still only 27, but he's not considered among the best of his generation, hasn't set records or played for championship caliber teams. All things that will hold him back and require he gets himself to or very near top 10 all time rushers. Thus he'll probably need at least 5,000 more rushing yards after this year. I think he's comparable to a guy like Frank Gore, who should hit 12K yards this year and maybe has another year or maybe two to add to the total but right now would be considered borderline at best for the HOF.

Edited by KD in CT

Just going to throw this out there for the ones that want to trash Shady.

Tyrod Taylor says McCoy heading to Buffalo was factor in him signing with the Bills. Wanted to be around playmakers.

https://twitter.com/TyDunne/status/674658619862990848

Does that fit the timeline? Who arrived first? Tyrod or Shady?