Spent some cash on the wife today. SPOILED

NavyBillsFan

Got her a Dell 8400 loaded with that new 1gb DDR2 533mhz and oh my gosh...  This thing is fast!!!!

Hope it works out better than my gateway.  Nothing but problems with that thing.

242326[/snapback]

get firefox the second you get online. Read Fez's security "course" (it takes 5 minutes to read). I just read (and Fez told me, too) that your computer will be corrupted within 10 minutes of being online...

get firefox the second you get online. Read Fez's security "course" (it takes 5 minutes to read). I just read (and Fez told me, too) that your computer will be corrupted within 10 minutes of being online...

242334[/snapback]

Bullsh--.

If you have half a brain and have a firewall set up on your router, you'll be OK.

Bullsh--.

If you have half a brain and have a firewall set up on your router, you'll be OK.

242337[/snapback]

Well, much of Fez's page talks about the firewall. I wasn't doubting him having half a brain. I was much more doubting him having a router at all, much less the firewall set up.

Got her a Dell 8400 loaded with that new 1gb DDR2 533mhz and oh my gosh...  This thing is fast!!!!

Hope it works out better than my gateway.  Nothing but problems with that thing.

242326[/snapback]

Congrats...I'm sure it wil be just fine. I had a good G'way, a 366 Mhz Celeron I bought in '98 that never missed a beat. Still runs well.