44 members have voted

1. 1. At Head Coach?

• Chip Kelly
    • Rex Ryan
  2. 2. At QB?

• Tyrod Taylor
    • Sam Bradford
  3. 3. Defensive Front 7?

• Fletcher Cox, Bennie Logan, Cedric Thornton/Vinny Curry, Connor Barwin, Kiko, Demeco Ryans, Mychal Kendricks
    • Mario Williams, Marcell Dareus, Jerry Hughes, Corbin Bryant, Nigel Bradham, Manny Lawson, Preston Brown

Their front seven is legit, especially Cox, Curry and Barwin. They look about equal, except they haven't been crazily overpaid.

Everything else is for the Bills. I'm expecting a high scoring game Sunday. Both teams have bad linebackers that mean that you can break big runs. The Eagles don't have a great secondary, but that's hard to exploit when Sammy is is your only real target. The Bills have struggled against certain *cough* notrightfullyblowndeadareyoukiddingmerefs *cough* high tempo plays, so that might be a problem.

Edited by WhitewalkerInPhilly

Need to add a Shady vs Legend option

The poll is limited to 3 questions. Plus I think that's been debated to death. As Whaley said yesterday, both sides think they won. I can't imagine the Bills without Shady right now. Kiko really hasn't looked like the same player he was here. The Eagles didn't want McCoy. Win-Win, I guess.

Ok. Who picked Bradford.

up to 2 votes now. I noticed how the Iggles fans are saying it's not Sam as much as it is his WRs aren't getting open. That's probably part of it but he's never been a winner going back to STL. Edited by YoloinOhio