Nun gets flak for hunting deer

You're probably right gator. You're probably right.

:ph34r: Be very scared... The world is coming to an end! :nana::nana:

You know this JUST MAY come back to haunt you!! :D

God bless the Benedictines!

"...As a Benedictine, she believes that Christ is in everything, even the hunted. "You don't just hunt for the sake of killing. You are part of nature. You're part of a cycle. You're part of creation."

Most of the venison from the big buck was dontated to several local families, including one that has a Christmas tradition of eating deer stew as the main meal that day. The sisters at St. Joseph's share the prized and tender back straps.

Jeff Crawford of Whitetail Taxidermy in St. Marys will mount the 16-inch-spread, almost perfectly symmetrical rack..."

:ph34r:Be very scared... The world is coming to an end! :nana::nana:

You know this JUST MAY come back to haunt you!! :D

God bless the Benedictines!

"...As a Benedictine, she believes that Christ is in everything, even the hunted. "You don't just hunt for the sake of killing. You are part of nature. You're part of a cycle. You're part of creation."

Most of the venison from the big buck was dontated to several local families, including one that has a Christmas tradition of eating deer stew as the main meal that day. The sisters at St. Joseph's share the prized and tender back straps.

Jeff Crawford of Whitetail Taxidermy in St. Marys will mount the 16-inch-spread, almost perfectly symmetrical rack..."

I know. I know. I was full of trepidation when I did it.

The people that complained probably still eat cheeseburgers

This might be the 1 time I will ever agree with you

I don't personally hunt, but I also don't care if others do hunt for food to eat. What's the difference if you eat a burger or venison? Nothing. Both foods came from animals that were killed to eat. And the deer probably had a better life than the cattle.

And if she is giving meat to needy families than all the better. That is some direct hands on charity

Edited by drinkTHEkoolaid