MNF NFC Least Battle: Dallas at Washington

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As of now, Buffalo is 0-1 against that "awful division", so the ridicule should probably wait.

Right, because a game played in W4 when the Bills didn't have Shady or Sammy absolutely shows us who they are.

If the Bills can't win their next three against this schittshow of a division they don't deserve the playoffs.

This is what scares the hell out of me. Yes, I fully believe we are a deeper and better team than all 3 of our upcoming opponents, but they have an incredible opportunity that simply shouldn't be offered to not only earn a playoff berth, but be a Division Champion and HOST A PLAYOFF Game! Even our sorryazzed teams of recent years could get up for that ridiculous possibility.

We're gonna get the very best they got -including going for it on 4th Down and trick plays/fake punts and PK's. I'd rather play our Division in these games than the NFCLeast.

Yep. And as I've said before, the view from Boston is that "we're lucky we play in such a weak division." Sad but true. 42-10 against the AFC East since 2007 ...

Yeah, and in that same timeframe they're 68-20 against everyone else. Not a huge difference.

It really is OK to look at the NFC East this year and say it sucks. Really.