MNF NFC Least Battle: Dallas at Washington

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Greg Hardy’s current love interest was just seen in the owner’s box wearing the red jersey typically worn by QBs in camp and practice to designate non-contact. Part of Jerry Jone's commitment to combat domestic violence, red jerseys will be made available to all spouses.

Halftime adjustments: Washington to go with the hot hand at punter while Garret says Dallas will stick with punter by committee to avoid fatigue.

Jay Gruden is currently putting the second half up for player vote to determine whether the Skins want to continue the game.

Jason Witten is reportedly debating retirement depending on how Cassel’s next drive goes.

Berman is now just making guttural noises. The fans deserve more out of their halftime show than just a pretty faced bimbo in a slick suit.

Edited by Jauronimo

Dallas overcomes a seemingly insurmountable 3 point deficit to tie the game. Stay tuned folks, we've got a ball game here.

If you give Cousins time on third down, he will find the open man 7 yards shy of the marker. Consistently.

Edited by Jauronimo

Witten worries me unless Bills use defense they used on Gronk. Problem is I do not know if they can win with that defense against Dalass.

I would imagine that any defense which stifled Brady and Gronk has an outside chance of slowing down Cassel and Witten.

Dustin Hopkins has the inside track to be this week's Ground Gruden.

Dallas overcomes a seemingly insurmountable 3 point deficit to tie the game. Stay tuned folks, we've got a ball game here.

If you give Cousins time on third down, he will find the open man 7 yards shy of the marker. Consistently.

Brilliant! Seriously, if we don't beat - actually, if we don't beat up on - these 2 teams, we've got no business being in the playoffs. Last week's Browns-Ravens was a classic compared to this.

Matt "don't call me Meh" Cassel goes deep to Dez. Football fans are pretty sure that wasn't a catch based on rule book that no one but Blandino understands.

McFadden re-enters the game as the change of pace back as Dallas is looking poised to not totally f@#$ everything up.

Shockingly, Fumb DMC kills another Dallas drive and totally f@#$s everything up.

Edited by Jauronimo

Still no idea what constitutes a football move or catch but I'm less confused than the crew officiating the game who have changed the call three times before sending Dez's catch? for review.

Cassel with an errant pass on 3rd and 10. Dallas has been in "4 down territory" since halfway through the second quarter.

Edited by Jauronimo