Couldn't hear Obama tonight...hilarious.

I don't know if this happend for the rest of you, but when I flipped to watch NBC's pregame, instead of highlights, I got Obamafool...but with no sound. This was a pisser for the people I watched with. Lots of comments like "if only this happened every time", and of course, we started making up our own dialogue. Things like "let me explain the various ways in which I am a douchebag. First, it's important to know how I define douchebag, because I have nothing to hide. Only the people with something to hide fear my douchebaggery" :lol:

It went on and on. Despite calls from some to switch to the Sabres game, the majority proceeded to have great fun Madlibbing Obamafool.

Just want to know if anybody else trying to watch NBC saw the same thing? And, yeah I checked the HD channel...no sound either.

he's FoS just targeting ISIS. said nothing about the critical contributions we and our "allies" made by destabilizing the region. wanted no part of the discussion how we depose secularist heads of state who are no threat to us, allowing groups that are real threats to us to flourish. and there are a lot more terrorist groups that threaten us like al qaeda and al nusra.

Edited by JTSP

HOW BIG A FLOP IS OBAMA’S NO-FLY GUN-BAN PROPOSAL? THIS BIG: L.A. Times Editorial: Should people on the no-fly list be able to buy guns? Yes.

“It is worth noting that the terrorist-list proposal would not have affected the San Bernardino attackers because neither of them was on the watch list, at least as far as has been reported.” When even the anti-gun LAT hates your proposal, it’s a flop indeed.

To be fair, the whole thing was just intended as a distraction from Obama’s many national security failures, not as a serious proposal.