Congrats on your big win today!

Ice bowl 67

That was huge beating Houston today! Where was this game at by the way? I hope the Bills keep it going! Patriots lost today so that makes this Sunday even better! Also for us the Vikings lost and the Bears lost so it was a fun week!

Thanks IceBowl. Hopefully we can keep the wins going. Go Bills.

That was huge beating Houston today! Where was this game at by the way? I hope the Bills keep it going! Patriots lost today so that makes this Sunday even better! Also for us the Vikings lost and the Bears lost so it was a fun week!

Good of you to stop by. Kudos for the 'lucky' win on Thursday. If only the Jets had lost, this would have been a perfect week. Hey, the NFCN is crazy this year, seems like things change every week. Keep trucking...

Bills will beat Philly. Where is it at? Although after the Eagles got blown out by the Lions they came back and beat the best team in the league.

I think Mr. Cam Newton may disagree with you (for good reason)

NE as they are right now is not the best team in the league. This should be 3 in a row for them!

Yep, oh what could have been but didn't

NE as they are right now is not the best team in the league. This should be 3 in a row for them!

As much as I hate to say it. WE NEED NE TO BE THE BEST AGAIN. Or at least Good enough to beat the Jets and Hou. If they cant do that, our playoff chances greatly decrease.

As much as I hate to say it. WE NEED NE TO BE THE BEST AGAIN. Or at least Good enough to beat the Jets and Hou. If they cant do that, our playoff chances greatly decrease.

Yeah I am not really worried about the jets or houston. If we take care of buisness neither team can catch us. We need Pitt to lose a very loosable game this week at Cinci. Watch 2nd half of the ne game last night. Pats are a shell of their former self with all the injuries. Brady is taking a pounding too. He looks very frustrated.