Week 14: Eagles' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

136 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Bills Beat the Eagles on Sunday?

• Yes. Stayin' Alive!
    • No. They'll Be Done!

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wood is starting to play much better of recent. It is quite surprising how he turned around a horrible start to the season.

the left side is really getting synched. If the right side could settle down, and or in. geez!

Last week the run sure favored the left side i thought ??

and yes, Eric is doing alright by me

Edited by 3rdand12

Was watching the Army Navy game and I was like sunova B they are tearing this field up. Robert Woods falls down on perfectly maintained astro turf so what's he going to do on a sloppy grass field? The result is going to be a slow field for both teams which will help neutralize Sproles but at the same time it will have the same effect on McCoy who we know is already going to be amped up for this one. This would have been a good game to have Karlos. I think they will end up using Sproles more in the passing game where they can get him in space where he can rely on speed rather than having to juke people at the line. But shame on the NFL schedulers for having a game there the day after one of the biggest college games of the year where you usually have a ton of people on the field. Good thing it's good weather or this could have really turned out bad

Was watching the Army Navy game and I was like sunova B they are tearing this field up. Robert Woods falls down on perfectly maintained astro turf so what's he going to do on a sloppy grass field? The result is going to be a slow field for both teams which will help neutralize Sproles but at the same time it will have the same effect on McCoy who we know is already going to be amped up for this one. This would have been a good game to have Karlos. I think they will end up using Sproles more in the passing game where they can get him in space where he can rely on speed rather than having to juke people at the line. But shame on the NFL schedulers for having a game there the day after one of the biggest college games of the year where you usually have a ton of people on the field. Good thing it's good weather or this could have really turned out bad

First thing that popped in my head, doesn't a 'slow track' hurt the fast paced Eagles O?

If both teams are playing on the same field it is hard to complain about it being unfair. Shady can be good for stuff like this, giving training staff a heads up on cleat selection.

Edited by atlbillsfan1975

I don't know if you watched the Snow Bowl a few years ago, but that was the gane of 7 Eagles touchdowns, played on a snow filled field. Shady ran just fine

CWHDNrFUEAEo12L.jpg

Heading to bench?
It appears DeMarco Murray's time as the Eagles' featured running back could be coming to an end. According to Ian Rapoport, there's a chance Chip Kelly could keep him off the field Sunday.

Game Plan: Week 14 (19:57)
This week on Eagles Game Plan, Chip Kelly breaks down the key plays from last week's win over New England, and the crew explains how the Eagles can stop LeSean McCoy.

@salmaiorana

Philly native @MikeCatalana knows #Eagles better than anyone in WNY media. He joined me for SalSpeak to preview game https://soundcloud.com/sal-maiorana-bills/dec-10-2015-bills-eagles

@NFLGameDay

"Murray is expected to be fourth most used (4th String) running back today for the #Eagles." - @RapSheet

CWHG8waUsAAOTs9.jpg

I don't know if you watched the Snow Bowl a few years ago, but that was the gane of 7 Eagles touchdowns, played on a snow filled field. Shady ran just fine

They were playing a dome team (Lions) who were totally out of their element so that's not surprising. If you watch the highlights it definitely slowed the runners down. Shady had a good game but that was more about the Detroit defense not getting their footing. It's just too bad that the schedule makers didn't take this into consideration. What if it was snowing or rainy? They really lucked out

@buffalobills

HAPPY BIRTHDAY REX! Let's celebrate with a win.

@RapSheet

According to @Jeff_McLane, Chip Kelly tried to call LeSean McCoy this week. Chip IDed himself and McCoy hung up http://mobile.philly.com/beta?wss=/philly/sports/eagles&id=361627421

This is weird. Why is Chip pushing it? It's like trying to talk to an ex when they are done with you.

@JosinaAnderson

Was just told #Eagles WR Jordan Matthews (back) is at least “feeling better” this morning, but will still evaluate after treatment & warmup.

@TyDunne

The many shades of "Shady." From moody to compassionate to free, there's no RB like him. http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/12/12/what-you-see-is-what-you-get-with-lesean-mccoy-what-you-dont-see-may-surprise-you/

CWHDC4PUwAEQH7n.jpg

@buffalobills

Guess who's back. #BUFvsPHI

CWHdbHxU8AIIyDj.jpg

@billsupdates

Will Nickell Robey have help with Jordan Matthews? (5 things we learned from #Bills assistants) http://ow.ly/VP2Rc

How one Ryan handed LB Reddick to the other

Late in the preseason this past summer, the Bills were hard up for help at linebacker heading into their final preseason game with LB Tony Steward out with an MCL injury and Buffalo having no interest in playing their starting LBs in the game. So they claimed Kevin Reddick off waivers two days before the game and Reddick had a crash course in Buffalo’s defense that included a walk through in the team hotel the day before the game. Fortunately for him he had an edge.

“When I first came here I had a working knowledge of Rex’s defense because I played under his brother in New Orleans from when I was a rookie and learned the system,” Reddick told Buffalobills.com “So that helped me pick things up quick, but I’m a quick learner too.”

@SalSports

Bills at Eagles preview: notes and stats: http://www.wgr550.com/Bills-Eagles-preview-notes-and-stats/22272456

Rex Ryan Show: World Wide Rex (3:32)
Get to know Bills head coach Rex Ryan a little bit better as he answers questions about Bacarri Rambo, his favorite Christmas gifts received as both a child and an adult, whether his house is decorated or not and more.

Rex Ryan Show: The Game Plan (6:35)
Bills head coach Rex Ryan previews the week 14 matchup with the Philadelphia Eagles, in this week's edition of 'The Game Plan.'

Rex Ryan Show: Film Room (4:58)
Head Coach Rex Ryan breaks down plays from week 13 against the Houston Texans including a deep catch by Sammy Watkins, Charles Clay's TD catch, Bacarri Rambo's sack on Brian Hoyer and more.

Rex Ryan Show: Final Moe-Ments (1:29)
Head Coach Rex Ryan talks about staying focused on winning games and not paying attention to what other teams are doing and also whether inclement weather will affect his decision to go for 2-point conversions more frequently.