Week 14: Eagles' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

136 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Bills Beat the Eagles on Sunday?

• Yes. Stayin' Alive!
    • No. They'll Be Done!

I love Thurman. he tells us next to nothing while smiling. Especially Rodak who is loathed by the Bills by now i might guess. stiff armed might be the best phrase

you really believe what he told the press?

Roman says alot while saying little

and Rex is Rex. he is just having a riot making stuff up

I am surprised you are so naive Stevewin. Maybe its an age thing ?

thurman always looks like the cat who ate the canary in media sessions. Like he's thinking "oh, there is so much I can say. But !@#$ it. I'm not saying a damn thing." Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thurman always looks like the cat who ate the canary in media sessions. Like he's thinking "oh, there is so much I can say. But !@#$ it. I'm not saying a damn thing."

nailed it!! he looks like he waiting to burst sometimes.

very confident Man. so is Roman is his own way.

and as i said Rex is just Rex. he is the diversion tactic.

nailed it!! he looks like he waiting to burst sometimes.

very confident Man. so is Roman is his own way.

and as i said Rex is just Rex. he is the diversion tactic.

roman is the anti-Rex. Clearly not a fan of the media. Only does interviews out of obligation. This morning the wgr guys asked him a question that started with "So, when people say..." And he answers "I don't care what people say." Icey! Edited by YoloinOhio

roman is the anti-Rex. Clearly not a fan of the media. Only does interviews out of obligation. This morning the wgr guys asked him a question that started with "So, when people say..." And he answers "I don't care what people say." Icey!

yep. he knows whats up.

I mentioned i am a fan of D. Thurman ( took me awhile btw) but Roman just cracks me up. maybe i have that odd and dry sense of humor at times..

Go Bills!

Coming Soon: "Bills vs. Eagles" (1:08)

WHO'S NEXT? LeSean McCoy and the Bills head to Philadelphia to take on the Eagles in week 14 as they begin a stretch of three straight games against NFC East teams.

Former Eagles Return For Memorable Games

LeSean McCoy returns to Lincoln Financial Field on Sunday as a member of the Buffalo Bills, and once again Eagles fans will juggle the love they've had for a great player here against the gameday intensity directed against an opposing player. It's not the first time we've had this kind of drama.

@SalSports

Go and read Eagles (former Bills) long-snapper Jon Dorenbos' bio. All of it. You'll be glad you did: http://media.philadelphiaeagles.com/media/153287/dorenbos-jon.pdf

Jon Dorenbos : "NFL has been a great challenge" (13:33)

Eagles long snapper Jon Dorenbos joined The John Murphy Show to talk about his time playing in Buffalo, his 13-year career in the NFL, and his aspirations after football in magic and show business.

they do ask players, regardless of what he said. Rex said before the first Miami game that they talked with Clay pretty extensively about miami's offense. Maybe they are choosing not to do so this time for whatever reason but it's not a standard procedure. Either that, or he's lying. I also don't think he is going to tell Roadhack and the whole world his plans for defending the slot.

Exactly. They don't owe Rodent or anyone in the media a look into their game plans. Can't blame the "reporter" for asking, but he's a fool to think he'd get a real answer. They deserve an answer like this:

http://youtu.be/y4YXyutgYfE

Listened to Fairburn on 94.1 this morning. I'm not sure if I heard it on here, but the Eagles were one of the places Tyrod hunted for a chance at a starting job, and Chip turned him down because he had planned for Bradford.

Another team to pass on Tyrod...

yep - true story. TT was interested due to the offense fitting his style, and Chip signed Tebow instead.

I hope TT plays with the same chip on his shoulder as McCoy.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Listened to Fairburn on 94.1 this morning. I'm not sure if I heard it on here, but the Eagles were one of the places Tyrod hunted for a chance at a starting job, and Chip turned him down because he had planned for Bradford.

Another team to pass on Tyrod...

Tyrod Taylor would not be the best quarterback to run Chip Kelly's vision of a zone-read offense

Love it!

@MatthewFairburn

Bills are playing the Rocky music at practice today. That's all I have to say about that.

@viccarucci

Theme from "Rocky" is blaring in #Bills filed house in pre-practice stretch as they prepare to go to his town to face the #Eagles.

@SalSports

Jordan Mills lines up as starting RT in individual work once again. Seantrel Henderson behind him.

@JoeBuscaglia

John Miller responded well to a bigger workload yesterday. He's once again at starting right guard today. Dealing with high ankle sprain.

@SalSports

However they line up, first time in a while I can remember entire Bills OL practicing together.

CV9Qto5XAAAjA_z.jpg

Looks like no Karlos this week.

@ChrisBrownBills

Not participating during media viewing portion of practice - Karlos, Bradham, Gilmore, Brooks. #Bills

Be interesting to see if John Miller is full participant today. Limited Wed, Thurs. Told us he wanted to be back in lineup Sun. #Bills