First time in the Ralph since the remodel

Very impressed with the gates, ticket check, and grounds. Clean! Well done Buffalo. The stadium has such great sight lines. With all the new boxes and this remodel they should be good until 2025 or so.

Food and beer options are still pretty average/weak. I live in Pacific NW. Seattle and Arizona have better food and beer. Denver was kind of crappy too. KC has some crazy good barbecue.

Well, the state money did buy some nice improvements. But, at least one regression. They removed the water fountains. (I am not making this up) I think that is against the public health laws.....but, if you want to sell a lot of bottles of water at $5 a shot....its what you do. Today, I went to the guest services window to ask where the water fountains were. (my hot chocolate was to hot, wanted to cool it down) They informed me there were not any, and they were obviously concerned, since they had a water cooler and were handing out water when requested. I intend to write a letter to the Erie County Health commisioner....I think what they did is illegal. Of course, they could argue you could use the water in the rest rooms, but that kind of turns me off.

Well, the state money did buy some nice improvements. But, at least one regression. They removed the water fountains. (I am not making this up) I think that is against the public health laws.....but, if you want to sell a lot of bottles of water at $5 a shot....its what you do. Today, I went to the guest services window to ask where the water fountains were. (my hot chocolate was to hot, wanted to cool it down) They informed me there were not any, and they were obviously concerned, since they had a water cooler and were handing out water when requested. I intend to write a letter to the Erie County Health commisioner....I think what they did is illegal. Of course, they could argue you could use the water in the rest rooms, but that kind of turns me off.

I bet they removed the water fountains because drunken fans were peeing in them. That's why they are a health hazard. Just a thought.