Did Shady step out?

The only thing I saw regarding the holding penalty on the punt return was the flag thrown in the area towards opposite sideline before Thigpen even caught the ball but the players were not in the screen and they never did a replay. In fact there were numerous plays where we didn't see a replay on. Brooks was pretty pissed about it though

The refs hv been just brutal this year and get worse every week

Are you talking replay at the stadium or on tv? I am convinced the networks have been told to not show replays of penalties to protect the refs and league from any more criticism because of how brutaly bad they have been. Also, how come the Texans coach did not get penalized when he clearly told the ref to F off then put his hands on him? If that was Rex he would have been ejected.

I was at the game and the one replay they showed it didn't look like he stepped OOB at the 43. There was 2:08 on the clock. Unless it was obvious I think Rex should challnege there. If I remember he ran it insdie the thirty. Not that many yards but Rex can't challenge anything after 2 minute warning, clock was already stopped, and they didn't need to conserve TO's.

Also was the holding penalty on the big punt return a good call? They never showed a replay in the stadium.

The holding on the punt was a bad call IMO, on the replay it shows Brooks tripping over his own feet and falling. Thats why on TV you could see Brooks get heated.

Edited by Marty McFly