Thanks Drew!

Buftex

Quoting me once wasn't good enough? Good job on being the first to quote one sentence TWICE, you turd.

The point still remains: Everyone says "you need to build the correct system for Bledsoe to succeed". !@#$ that. If you take any mediocre NFL QB and give him EXACTLY what he personally is best with, he will do great.

That's not idiotic, its the truth.

Listen, Drew is gone. It will be OK. He didn't even know you existed. Let it go.

242216[/snapback]

It's idiotic. Accept the fact that one of your 13,000 posts was the most idiotic statement ever made. I don't have time to go through all the rest, perhaps you've topped yourself in there somewhere.

In your zeal to kick Bledsoe when he's down you'll say anything, whether it's factually untrue or in this case, incoherent.

It's idiotic.  Accept the fact that one of your 13,000 posts was the most idiotic statement ever made.  I don't have time to go through all the rest, perhaps you've topped yourself in there somewhere.

In your zeal to kick Bledsoe when he's down you'll say anything, whether it's factually untrue or in this case, incoherent.

242251[/snapback]

.... I feel something.... what is that... oh yeah....

YAAAAAAAAAAAWN