Trump Alone at the Top

Do you admire George Washington?

Sanger was a real hero, in spite of whatever views she might have had on other topics

GW was a real man. A hero. Sanger was a evil B word just like HIillary. And that's just for her racist affiliations, not even considering how many people she's had killed.

The question isn't "Why doesn't the KKK support Hillary?" It's "Why does Hillary support the KKK?"

No, because if she did, they would support her instead of hating her.

You suck*

*Oh, get over it minion/parasite, Tom gets insulted too

Great that Hillary has way to much in common with Sanger? I guess... depending on your perspective. :cry:

Ya, they both believe birth control should be legal. You don't?

You suck*

*Oh, get over it minion/parasite, Tom gets insulted too

Ya, they both believe birth control should be legal. You don't?

Birth control not abortion. It's not the birth control that makes her a terrible person.

And yet you continue to be silent on your opinion on this matter. The only conclusion someone can draw from your stance on this issue is that you're a hypocrite and an asshat who feels racism only exists on one side of the political spectrum.

Keep playing hockey without a helmet. It's working wonders for you.

You only have yourselves to blame.....................

Correcting a fool never works.

Proverbs 19:19: “A man of great anger shall bear the penalty, for if you rescue him, you will only have to do it again.”

One of the reasons we keep trying to get through to our fools is that we believe that if we could just come up with the right words or the right way to say them, our fool will finally “get it” and change. The light bulbs will turn on. They’ll cry out, “Oh! NOW I GET IT! I will change my foolish ways!”

Not happening.

You only have yourselves to blame.....................

Correcting a fool never works.

Proverbs 19:19: “A man of great anger shall bear the penalty, for if you rescue him, you will only have to do it again.”

One of the reasons we keep trying to get through to our fools is that we believe that if we could just come up with the right words or the right way to say them, our fool will finally “get it” and change. The light bulbs will turn on. They’ll cry out, “Oh! NOW I GET IT! I will change my foolish ways!”

Not happening.

You're not wrong. :beer:

There was nothing to answer to. You post was authentic frontier gibberish and had no point.

...That he used to dodge the questions posed to him about Hillary's unabashed support of one of the country's greatest racists.

But I forgot. Byrd was a democrat, so he's above racism. That's asshat logic right there.

anyone catch Chris Cristie standing behind Trump last night? It was like Trump bagged a 12 point buck and had it stuffed and mounted

Yeah, did you see where Trump mentioned how jobs were leaving New Jersey and headed elsewhere, and Christie very animatedly shook his head and mouthed "no"?

That was hilarious.