Trump Alone at the Top

Shapiro has been writing editorials and bashing Trump for the last year, if not longer.

Side note, Marco implying Trump has a tiny pecker has thrown this race into full-on craziness. What a wild ride it's become.

Come this next debate I fully expect them to be snapping each other with towels.

If I use improper email servers I can't go back and fix it I lose my job. And her job was just a bit more important than mine.

But after being gone a while without accomplishing anything in the meantime you can apply for CEO of the same company that fired you and expect to get it, right? Edited by Chandemonium

But after being gone a while without accomplishing anything in the meantime you can apply for CEO of the same company that fired you and expect to get it, right?

Or you could just put it on a thumb drive and leave at your lawyer's office who had ZERO security clearance to view top secret emails (which were on there).

I would argue that having top secret emails on a thumb drive in your lawyers office is, if not treasonous, reckless enough to be a deal breaker IMHO.

That along with the Iraq War vote she voted Yes on even though she she couldn't be bothered to read the Intelligence Estimate would be the final nail in the coffin as far as me voting for her anyway.

But you would vote for Trump or just stay home or third party?

But you would vote for Trump or just stay home or third party?

I haven't decided yet since the election is still 8 months away. I won't stay home and a snowball in Texas in August probably has a better chance than Hillary does getting my vote ( if she's on the ballot).

A reporter shoves a Secret Service agent and tells him to F*** off, then gets his a##% kicked. The media blames Trump for the "attack" on the paparazzi.

https://www.yahoo.com/politics/security-at-trump-event-choke-1375771344773174.html

Thank goodness it wasn't a white secret service guy taking down a black reporter instead of the other way around.

Meanwhile here's a video of the big dog trying to silence a Marine 2 tours in Iraq veteran Paris Island Drill Instructor and when he can't he has him physically removed.

The CNN version doesn't show him being removed:

http://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2016/02/27/bill-clinton-heckler-sot.cnn

Pretty big difference in the raw take and CNN's edited version.

Edited by reddogblitz

A reporter shoves a Secret Service agent and tells him to F*** off, then gets his a##% kicked. The media blames Trump for the "attack" on the paparazzi.

https://www.yahoo.com/politics/security-at-trump-event-choke-1375771344773174.html

:rolleyes:

Do NOT !@#$ with the Secret Service. Just don't. They're pretty good people off the clock, but they do not have a sense of humor on duty.

I haven't decided yet since the election is still 8 months away. I won't stay home and a snowball in Texas in August probably has a better chance than Hillary does getting my vote ( if she's on the ballot).

Thank goodness it wasn't a white secret service guy taking down a black reporter instead of the other way around.

Meanwhile here's a video of the big dog trying to silence a Marine 2 tours in Iraq veteran Paris Island Drill Instructor and when he can't he has him physically removed.

The CNN version doesn't show him being removed:

http://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2016/02/27/bill-clinton-heckler-sot.cnn

Pretty big difference in the raw take and CNN's edited version.

Have you noticed that most liberal websites have taken down the comments section on their articles? They can't keep their readers in the bubble if the complete story comes out.

Have you noticed that most liberal websites have taken down the comments section on their articles? They can't keep their readers in the bubble if the complete story comes out.

they're trying not to obfuscate their readers with facts

New York Times won´t release off-the-record tape of Trump

The Hill, by Rebecca Savransky

Original Article

Not til they are told to

I've always found it funny that so many people flip out over Trump's extreme positions. He starts out at the most extreme position because that's how he gets the best deal in the end.

This is such a non-story.

Trump and the Obama Model
by Kevin Williamson
Donald Trump, all the best people insist, represents something radical and new on the American political scene. There’s something to that, though it’s not entirely true: Woodrow Wilson had similar strong-man fantasies, and Franklin Roosevelt had admiring words for Benito Mussolini. But Donald Trump also represents something that should by now be utterly familiar.
He is, of course, the second coming of Barack Obama.
As David French points out today, every election is a test of character, and Americans are just now giving every indication that they intend to flunk this test in spectacular fashion. Why shouldn’t they? They flunked the last two, too, for similar reasons.
Barack Obama had, and has, a remarkable ability to inspire irrational devotion among his minions, whom he holds in more or less open contempt. The Hollywood types were literally singing hymns to his name, you’ll recall. Trump inspires a similar abject devotion. Observe that his actual history in business suggests very strongly that he was lucky to inherit a great deal of money – 2006 was “a great time to start a mortgage company,” he insisted – or that the man himself has confessed to exaggerating his wealth, and you’ll get a stammering: “B-b-b-b-b-b-but, you’re not a billionaire!” Suggest that his fundamental rejection of basic things like property rights and free speech means that he isn’t a conservative, much less a constitutionalist, and they’ll scoff that you’re a purist.
{snip}
Like Obama before him, Trump promises his followers that they can have their cake and eat it, too, so long as they invest him with power. For Obama, the promise was that we could enact universal health-insurance coverage and end up spending less money on health care, because he was so goddamned smart. For Trump’s whey-faced horde, the promise is that they can have more welfare benefits, lower taxes, and less debt, all at the same time, because Trump, who doesn’t know how a bill becomes a law, is so goddamned smart.
“If you like your plan, you can keep your plan” was last season’s “I’ll build a wall and make the Mexicans pay for it.” This season’s version will work out the same same, if American voters are in fact childish and unpatriotic enough to invest Trump with the power of the presidency in a fit of pique.
I hope they don’t. But I don’t put it past them, either. They’ve done it before. Immediately before, in fact. Yes, Trump is a con artist. No, he isn’t the first. The last one didn’t work out too well.

I've always found it funny that so many people flip out over Trump's extreme positions. He starts out at the most extreme position because that's how he gets the best deal in the end.

This is such a non-story.

The issue here is not how extreme his position is or is not. The issue is that the NYT, and all the other media outlets giving him unlimited free press, will hold back anything that may damage him until he is up against Hillary, at which point ALL of it will be released...and Hillary cruises.