Trump Alone at the Top

No she wasn't. Yes, bad but fixed.

Fixed? She maintained government records outside of government control, and maintined classified information in an insecure environment.

You don't "fix" that. It's illegal. You can't "fix" that any more than you can argue your way out of a DWI charge by saying "Yeah, but I sobered up later."

Fixed? She maintained government records outside of government control, and maintined classified information in an insecure environment.

You don't "fix" that. It's illegal. You can't "fix" that any more than you can argue your way out of a DWI charge by saying "Yeah, but I sobered up later."

You are correct Tom.................it can't be fixed in the "repair" definition......

But al later meaning could fit.................... :lol:

adjective: fixed; #3 - influence the outcome of (something, especially a race, contest, or election) by illegal or underhanded means.

No, its like stepping in dog poop and wiping it on a rug

Edited by gatorman

We have to give Trump credit for at least identifying the big issues we face (jobs, debt and spending, immigration, obummercare, national security) and for expressing outrage that the current whitehouse regime and congress aren't doing squat about any of them. For that he should get some good marks. Aside from that, though, I will be stunned if the American electorate will select Trump and Hillary as primary winners to face off to be our next President. Our country should be embarrassed.

We have to give Trump credit for at least identifying the big issues we face (jobs, debt and spending, immigration, obummercare, national security) and for expressing outrage that the current whitehouse regime and congress aren't doing squat about any of them. For that he should get some good marks. Aside from that, though, I will be stunned if the American electorate will select Trump and Hillary as primary winners to face off to be our next President. Our country should be embarrassed.

Trump should get good marks for appealing to the unwashed, emotion driven electorate with a problem focused mentality?

Problem focus, even for someone working at McDonald's, is an undesirable, and completely unpromotable trait.

There is no value in it.

The value is in solutions, or as we call them as relates to Presidential candidates: policy positions. Trump offers no policy positions, and has a history of assuming leftist positions and off supporting others who embrace leftist policy in the past.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

Trump should get good marks for appealing to the unwashed, emotion driven electorate with a problem focused mentality?

Problem focus, even for someone working at McDonald's, is an undesirable, and completely unpromotable trait.

There is no value in it.

The value is in solutions, or as we call them as relates to Presidential candidates: policy positions. Trump offers no policy positions, and has a history of assuming leftist positions and off supporting others who embrace leftist policy in the past.

I think you missed my point but agree with your post.

No, its like stepping in dog poop and wiping it on a rug

She broke the law. She can't unbreak it.

There is no value in it.

He's solution focus. He wants to build a wall, and get Mexico to pay for it.

For a while now I've been disappointed with the number of conservatives running to Trump's side.

Breitbart.com has been one of them. Andrew built his products off the rise of the tea party, and one would expect they would be keen to the crap that is Trump, but they have lately seemed in for him simply because he pisses off the establishment.

No more. Today their Editor In Large Ben Shapiro posted a terrific explanation of why Trump is such a bad idea. He is, quite simply, a liar.

Go here to watch. It's stellar.

One real problem that has been fixed and two fake scandals

I would argue that having top secret emails on a thumb drive in your lawyers office is, if not treasonous, reckless enough to be a deal breaker IMHO.

That along with the Iraq War vote she voted Yes on even though she she couldn't be bothered to read the Intelligence Estimate would be the final nail in the coffin as far as me voting for her anyway.

For a while now I've been disappointed with the number of conservatives running to Trump's side.

Breitbart.com has been one of them. Andrew built his products off the rise of the tea party, and one would expect they would be keen to the crap that is Trump, but they have lately seemed in for him simply because he pisses off the establishment.

No more. Today their Editor In Large Ben Shapiro posted a terrific explanation of why Trump is such a bad idea. He is, quite simply, a liar.

Go here to watch. It's stellar.

Shapiro has been writing editorials and bashing Trump for the last year, if not longer.

Side note, Marco implying Trump has a tiny pecker has thrown this race into full-on craziness. What a wild ride it's become.

Edited by FireChan