Trump Alone at the Top

I’m sure the Disney IT worker who had to train his own foreign H1B visa replacement wouldn't be impressed with such a comparison.

theyTookOurJobs.jpeg

And how is Trump going to stop it?

Look, you go hard working Americans. And he's gonna help the American worker. Because these immigrants, they're not Americans but they're taking American jobs. So when Trump's President he's going to stop it. It will be great for hard working Americans. It's going to be Yuuuuge. You're going to love it when the immigrants stop taking people's jobs

Ugh my head hurts after trying to channel Trump :wallbash:

Jeff Sessions just endorsed Trump at the Alabama rally today...

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/02/28/game-change-jeff-sessions-endorses-trump-from-stage-in-alabama-stunning-event-unites-populistnationalist-movement/

Tea party poster boy Rubio is hated in his own state because he turned his back on the American worker.

I remain true to my instincts. Trump is a very bad option, even with a Sessions nod. I can hear. I can decipher. Trump will be an absolute disaster for anyone on the right. And it will start when people like Sessions realizes that true conservatives will stay home before they vote for this nutbag.

I remain true to my instincts. Trump is a very bad option, even with a Sessions nod. I can hear. I can decipher. Trump will be an absolute disaster for anyone on the right. And it will start when people like Sessions realizes that true conservatives will stay home before they vote for this nutbag.

, Trump is not my guy, unless he wins the nomination. He's better than the alternative though.

Trump will set Republicans back about 20 years at the ballot box, if he doesn't destroy the Party completely. At least a Clinton victory forces the Democratic Party to go down with the ship.

How far back have the current(and not so current Bohener) set back the Republicans? Twice they have been given mandates by the people via mid term elections to stop that creep Obama and what do they do? Betray what the people wanted. Your worried about Trump? We already got fugged by who we have now? You actually think Rubio, Cruz or whatever other establishment stooge they send up against Trump will do anything except maintain the status quo? Or worse yet take a dive for Hillary? Kinda the same deal that I'm beginning to think Romney did in the last election.

Edited by Dante

How far back have the current(and not so current Bohener) set back the Republicans? Twice they have been given mandates by the people via mid term elections to stop that creep Obama and what do they do? Betray what the people wanted. Your worried about Trump? We already got fugged by who we have now? You actually think Rubio, Cruz or whatever other establishment stooge they send up against Trump will do anything except maintain the status quo? Or worse yet take a dive for Hillary? Kinda the same deal that I'm beginning to think Romney did in the last election.

You do realize that guys like Boehner have no choice in a two party system but to work with the other side right? The Ted Cruz's of the world accomplish nothing. Nada.

Boehner had a budget on the table that his own party saw as a betrayal but would have fixed the debt, social security, and a lot of the US's long term financial woes. Obama infamously "moved the goal posts" on that deal and sunk it, but Boehner made a deal like that possible by offering certain concessions.

Maybe Boehner is not the best guy--I'm happy to give you that. But the far right idealist (or far left) doesn't get things done in the two party system. It's OK to hold the ideals--but at a practical level, politicians need to meet the other side in the middle somewhere.

Trump will set Republicans back about 20 years at the ballot box, if he doesn't destroy the Party completely. At least a Clinton victory forces the Democratic Party to go down with the ship.

So who is worse, Obama or Hillary?

Obama has already destroyed the country, right?

Mail server

Benghazi

Vince Foster

to name 3.

One real problem that has been fixed and two fake scandals

Trump is a fascist though. Minor incompetence vs a psycho maniac

I think most people can over look a few mistakes. With Trump you have a person that is beyond the scope

Trump is a fascist though. Minor incompetence vs a psycho maniac

I think most people can over look a few mistakes. With Trump you have a person that is beyond the scope

Minor incompetence?

She was directly responsible for the Benghazi fiasco, and had classified information on a private server.

Mail server

Benghazi

Vince Foster

to name 3.

You failed to mention that she made a practice of selling out our country in exchange for donations to her "foundation". You know, the foundation that spent over 90% of its budget on salaries and perks for her minions and herself. She's a disgusting person who should be in the Big House rather than anywhere near the White House.

What were your expectations? Other than gutting the military & entitlements, there's very little maneuvering in the budget.

BTW, which two line items does Trump propose to increase?

Minor incompetence?

She was directly responsible for the Benghazi fiasco, and had classified information on a private server.

No she wasn't. Yes, bad but fixed.

Trump is rotten to the core, though

You failed to mention that she made a practice of selling out our country in exchange for donations to her "foundation". You know, the foundation that spent over 90% of its budget on salaries and perks for her minions and herself. She's a disgusting person who should be in the Big House rather than anywhere near the White House.

Hyperbole

With Trump you don't need that

No she wasn't. Yes, bad but fixed.

Trump is rotten to the core, though

Hyperbole

With Trump you don't need that

http://www.youngcons.com/the-difference-between-the-koch-and-clinton-foundations/

http://i2.wp.com/www.youngcons.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Screen-Shot-2015-05-09-at-1.36.11-PM.jpg?resize=1200%2C1200

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/clinton-foundation-hit-with-racketeering-lawsuit/article/2565069

Bill and Hillary Clinton and the Clinton Foundation have been hit with a racketeering lawsuit in Florida court.

The lawsuit, filed by Larry Klayman of Freedom Watch, includes a legal request to have the Florida judge seize the private server on which Hillary Clinton and her aides hosted their emails while she served as secretary of state.

Klayman has filed dozens of lawsuits against the Clintons and other prominent politicians.

The racketeering, influenced and corrupt organizations, or RICO, case alleges the former first couple and their family philanthropy traded political favors for donations or generous speaking fees for Bill Clinton while his wife was the nation's chief diplomat.

"Negotiations by email about influencing U.S. foreign policy or U.S. Government actions to benefit donors to ... The Clinton Foundation or sponsors of speaking engagements would not be captured on a U.S. Government email account because her emails would not be with a U.S. Government official," Klayman said in court documents obtained by the Washington Examiner.

"Hillary Clinton deleted 32,000 email messages from her email server that included her communications arranging, negotiating, and agreeing upon speaking engagements by Bill Clinton in return for large speaking fees and donations to The Clinton Foundation," the documents, dated May 20, said.

Edited by 3rdnlng

Tell us...how exactly is Benghazi a fake scandal?

Were not four Americans left to die at the hands of the WH and State Dept?

Did Hillary not repeatedly blame it on a Youtube video long after everyone knew what really happened?

Did Hillary not lie to the faces of the victims' families while their victims' bodies were being rolled off a plane? And did she not then call the victims's families liars?

What aboutt this is fake to you?