Trump Alone at the Top

They have them because they were PRESIDENTIAL communications between PRESIDENT Clinton and Trump that are currently housed in Clinton's PRESIDENTIAL library. :rolleyes:

I'm surprised releasing them in this context is even legal. Since they are federal records, this could be considered using federal government resources for political campaigning purposes, which would not be legal. Of course, I doubt the Clinton campaign understands that, given their demonstrated history of treating government property as their own personal property (see: email server).

Yes, but there is nobody to prosecute the Clintons if they break the law.

In CA my vote doesn't mean squat. However if he is the nomination I cannot and will not vote for him. I would never vote for her either. I'd either go third party as I did in 2008 or just sit one out. I cannot be the only conservative that feels this way (there are many here on this board) so I would imagine a Trump nomination would have many on the right voting elsewhere (third party).

I agree, I'am an Independent , and surprised Kasich does not make more sense to voters then Trump and Clinton.

Going into the cycle, Cruz was the wacko right winger until Trump stole his thunder.

If the Turmp bubble bursts, Cruz will need to gather Trump's supporters to his cause. Hard to imagine courting the crowd of people who would pull the lever for Trump but Cruz seems more suited to the task of connecting with Trump voters than anyone else.

The big money will line up behind Rubio if he can win South Carolina. At that point, the 5% crowd of Christie, Bush, and Carson will drop out and those voters will trend Rubio.

If Cruz can win most of the Tump people (assuming he drops out) and Rubio gets the rest, it would be tight. If Trump hangs in, Rubio will enter the convention as #1 but I don't know if he'll have enough for first ballot. Has anyone seen a count projection of those three entering the convention?

What a gracious loser

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/02/trump-cruz-stole-iowa-tweet-deleted-218674

"Ted Cruz didn't win Iowa, he illegally stole it. That is why all of the polls were so wrong any [sic] why he got more votes than anticipated. Bad!" Trump tweeted Wednesday morning. The tweet disappeared within minutes of posting.

I know but Trump is still a whiny B word.

You're telling me a billionaire who is supposed to be a great deal maker has never done some underhanded stuff?

I'm sure he has. But he's not the only one whining. Carson is pissed as well.

Cruz pulled some underhanded stuff.

I'm not a huge Cruz fan, but the only way to beat the SoProgs is to beat them at their own game...and being underhanded is what SoProgs refer to as an afternoon snack. Trump and Carson need to either put on their big boy pants or step aside.

Trump is supposed to walk away with New Hampshire, but his latest trumper tantrum is even making the Trumpsters look away.

Edited by LABillzFan