Trump Alone at the Top

I Know trump is lying. I know he's only saying things to make headlines. I also know that he's a lifelong liberal Democrat trolling Republicans.

He's still better than the other three candidates.

Hillary supporters: She's not Trump.

Trump supporters: He's not Hillary.

Hillary supporters: She's not Trump.

Trump supporters: He's not Hillary.

It is completely plausible that the Dems realized that an "insurgent" candidate would win the Repub nomination, inserted Trump to run as that insurgent and basically waltz the grave spitting Clinton into the White House.

In that case the supporters for each are wrong if they assert what you out in your quote. In fact Trump = Grave spitter

DISPATCHES FROM THE LEFT’S WAR ON BATHROOMS:

Cruz campaign now selling “Make PC Great Again” hats to mock Trump over transgender comments.

Related: “Prediction: within 24 hours [Trump] announces a major reversal on this plank and begins using the most extreme language possible to put him in sync with what he imagines conservative opinion to be.”

DISPATCHES FROM THE LEFT’S WAR ON BATHROOMS:

Cruz campaign now selling “Make PC Great Again” hats to mock Trump over transgender comments.

Related: “Prediction: within 24 hours [Trump] announces a major reversal on this plank and begins using the most extreme language possible to put him in sync with what he imagines conservative opinion to be.”

In an election cycle where Trump referred to the size of his schlong, it should be no shock that where 0.000001% of the population go to the bathroom is an election cycle "issue." For Conservatives.

In an election cycle where Trump referred to the size of his schlong,

it should be no shock that where 0.000001% of the population go to the bathroom is an election cycle "issue." For Conservatives.

This is (of course) 180 degrees out of whack.

In an election cycle where Trump referred to the size of his schlong, it should be no shock that where 0.000001% of the population go to the bathroom is an election cycle "issue." For Conservatives.

I think the number of people that have gotten arrested taking pictures in the bathroom is higher than the amount of tranny's that have used one. I wonder if there are more pedophiles, or transvestites, in the population.

Despite the liberal rhetoric, there is a difference between some confused millennial feeling girly today, and someone on their way to getting their schlong chopped off. One takes conviction.

.Agreed. The Republican motherment types are embarrassing themselves by making it such an issue.

Keep government out of my life until something comes along that conflicts with my subjective moral code. Then we need new laws. Real clear hypocrisy.

.Agreed. The Republican motherment types are embarrassing themselves by making it such an issue.

LOL

keep twisting as much as you like.

Its an old tactic.

The Charlotte bathroom law was pushed by the Left to curry favor with the LGBT

The NC legislature (in a bi-lateral vote) passed a corrective law.

Now , the left pretends, and you apparently go right along, that it is the conservatives who are somehow interested in pushing an "anti-gay" legislation, (note the title of Gator's thread)

I have little doubt that you will stick with your narrative of how the far right is embarrassing themselves

Back to the Donald Thread............

ROGER SIMON: Is Trump a reality-show version of Calvin Coolidge?

Edited by B-Man

Trump Raises $6M for Vets...Campaign Doesn't Know Where Money Is.

I'm sure the Trumpster Divers are upset about this.

Or are they?

You're worried that it's been less than three months, and only half of the money has been transferred to the charities? That's downright efficient distribution under most circumstances. (Better than FEMA, The Peace Corps, or the Red Cross at least) Now compare that to the State Department suddenly finding more Hilary emails after a year of investigation.

Email stored in one server taking a year to find, or dispersing $3 million to multiple charity organizations in less than 3 months.... are we even going to bring up the Flint Michigan funding promises?

---not to mention that the article even admits that the basis for their story is that they can't confirm if the rest of the money was sent or not.

Edited by unbillievable

The Charlotte bathroom law was pushed by the Left to curry favor with the LGBT

The NC legislature (in a bi-lateral vote) passed a corrective law.

Yes, we all know the LGBT demographic controls elections.

Republicans want government control when it's convenient in the same way Dems want free speech unless it hurts someone's feelings.

The Repubs mistake is engaging in this like it's an issue that matters. Cruz helping with the party demolition.

Godot Will Arrive before the New, ‘Presidential’ Trump
National Review Online, by Jim Geraghty

Original Article

JERRY POURNELLE: “Trump is a pragmatic populist. I can live with that.”

Trump: 82% Chance of Winning Indiana

Read more at projects.fivethirtyeight.com ...

Trump-Plank.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=462%2C36

Edited by B-Man

You're worried that it's been less than three months, and only half of the money has been transferred to the charities? That's downright efficient distribution under most circumstances. (Better than FEMA, The Peace Corps, or the Red Cross at least) Now compare that to the State Department suddenly finding more Hilary emails after a year of investigation.

Email stored in one server taking a year to find, or dispersing $3 million to multiple charity organizations in less than 3 months.... are we even going to bring up the Flint Michigan funding promises?

---not to mention that the article even admits that the basis for their story is that they can't confirm if the rest of the money was sent or not.

You can't be a conservative arguing (correctly) that the current administration mistreats our vets, then have the GOP frontrunner hold a vet charity where virtually no money can be accounted and, when asked, the reply is essentially "Not my problem."

Why, it's almost like laundering money through a "foundation" or something.

It should not be acceptable to anyone of any political stripe, but particularly to someone who wants to be president.

Edited by LABillzFan