Trump Alone at the Top

As an Independent I thought Kasich was the best statesman who could get Democrats and Republicans to work together for all Americans. Partisan politics just results in a stalemate.

As much as I detest the Clintons, she might be able to get more done then Obama. If she would have Elizabeth Warren as VP , she could have the support of Sander's young generation supporters.

It is what it is , if Trump is elected , I would be very shocked.

That's why it's mind-blowing why so many people are willing to have another four years of it (especially the ones who are the loudest Obama bashers).

Exactly. Trump trumps Obama in the thin-skinned, reservoir-tip department by a mile.

I judge Trump by the people that are crying the loudest. China, Mexico, communist US university students. New World Order globalists. Democrats and establishment Repubs, the Pope, Saudi Arabia. All the scum of the planet that have been milking the States for years are freaking out and it's just so awesome to witness.

Was he or was he not on a golf course that day?

Does it matter? That's the point. And you comparing Trump to Obama shows what a warped view of things you have. The Republican voters vomit this creep up and you try and color it by saying Dems are just as bad. Lame

Anyway:

President Barack Obama is trying but failing to reassure foreign leaders convinced that Donald Trump will be the next president of the United States. They're in full-boil panic.

According to more than two dozen U.S. and foreign-government officials, Trump has become the starting point for what feels like every government-to-government interaction. In meetings, private dinners and phone calls, world leaders are urgently seeking explanations from Obama and Vice President Joe Biden, Secretary of State John Kerry, Defense Secretary Ash Carter and Trade Representative Michael Froman on down. American ambassadors are asking for guidance from Washington about what they’re supposed to say.

Story Continued Below

engagement in the world?’ They’re all sort of incredulous.”

Why? Because he's a jack off

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/04/trump-terrifies-world-leaders-222233#ixzz46UBhWD7z

... if Trump gets the nomination.

He should, he's won by far the most Republican votes.

"I've always said I'm going to support the Republican nominee," Rubio said,

Yep, that's a ringing endorsement.

I judge Trump by the people that are crying the loudest. China, Mexico, communist US university students. New World Order globalists. Democrats and establishment Repubs, the Pope, Saudi Arabia. All the scum of the planet that have been milking the States for years are freaking out and it's just so awesome to witness.

Yes, it will be awesome to witness the epic smack down and meltdown come November.

That's why it's mind-blowing why so many people are willing to have another four years of it (especially the ones who are the loudest Obama bashers).

Hillary is no Obama. She's likely worse but in totally different ways.

Yep, that's a ringing endorsement.

And if he does, and it's Trump, he'll put yet another nail in his coffin as a legitimate presidential candidate down the line. Which is hilarious. I've never seen a guy unable to get out of his own way like Rubio. The party is desperate to make him legitimate and he's desperate to remind us all why he's unelectable on a national level.

At nearly every opportunity he's had to break out, he's broken down. From the 2008 water debacle, to his disastrous campaign flame out this year at the hands of Chris Christie of all people, endorsing Trump (a man who will destroy the party Rubio claims to represent) would be yet another example of just how not ready for prime time he is.

You mean he's following through on the (stupid) pledge they all make? What a bad guy.

I'm sure it will look like the Christie hostage press conference.

(I agree that Rubio has blown himself up, but not because of this point. I wish he had the spine to not endorse Trump but he's shown he doesn't.)

Edited by Observer

You mean he's following through on the (stupid) pledge they all make? What a bad guy.

Never said he was a bad guy. Just not an electable candidate. To ignore the groundswell of anti-establishment mentality sweeping through the electorate and double down on a meaningless campaign promise no one really expects him to keep just to hold the party line shows how out of touch he is with reality.

Never said he was a bad guy. Just not an electable candidate. To ignore the groundswell of anti-establishment mentality sweeping through the electorate and double down on a meaningless campaign promise no one really expects him to keep just to hold the party line shows how out of touch he is with reality.

Agreed. Rubio is off the rails but this doesn't really change the trajectory of his travels except that it will put another soundbyte nail in his coffin when he endorses Trump.

Mixing the metaphors like crazy there.

Edited by Observer

Agreed. Rubio is off the rails but this doesn't really change the trajectory of his travels except that it will put another soundbyte nail in his coffin when he endorses Trump.

Mixing the metaphors like crazy there.

I agree, mainly because anyone paying attention to what he actually stands for can see that his trajectory was always trending towards unelectable. This won't change that fact, it'll just be more comic fodder when he runs again in 2020.

Like anyone's in either party isn't going to back their party's nomination.

I keep hearing from Berniacs "If Clinton gets the nomination, I won't vote for her." I just laugh. Yes, you will. You'll back your party's candidate to keep the other party out of office.