Trump Alone at the Top

l.

All the above from a Rubio supporter. But I see he is not a winner now. Time to move on to 2020 and who can unseat Clinton.

Good, you'll get another shot to be a supporter of his in 2020. My guess is that Cruz will also make another run at it

Have any of you been reading Trump's tweets on losing delegates?

Has he always been a whiny B word or is this something new? He's actually become an orange version of Obama.

It's pretty clear looking at Trump's campaign that he didn't have a full understanding of how the process of winning a nomination works, the nuts and bolts of it. That should not come as a surprise to anyone though.

EXCLUSIVE: BOSTON GLOBE set to publish fake newspaper tomorrow, in lampoon Trump edition of Sunday paper...

Cfn5lAiVIAgNxj9.jpg Question for all.............Is this a legitimate thing for a News Paper to do ?

I have no qualms with honest criticism of any candidate, and Trump brings this on himself.

But making up stories as news?

Appears to be advocacy rather than informing

Or the Onion

Have any of you been reading Trump's tweets on losing delegates?

Has he always been a whiny B word or is this something new? He's actually become an orange version of Obama.

Ah yeah, this has been Trump's shtick forever.

That's why nyc media should bear most of the blame for this. He hasn't changed an iota and they had no problem giving him a megaphone over the last thirty years. Now they're reaping what they've sowed.

That's why nyc media should bear most of the blame for this. He hasn't changed an iota and they had no problem giving him a megaphone over the last thirty years. Now they're reaping what they've sowed.

To be fair, it's been a very symbiotic relationship. Trump has always given them ratings/sales/clicks, the press has given Trump publicity and a distinct brand.

Yup, they have a journalistic duty to ignore the GOP front runner :rolleyes:

To be fair, it's been a very symbiotic relationship. Trump has always given them ratings/sales/clicks, the press has given Trump publicity and a distinct brand.

That is true, he's been ratings gold. That's why they choose to ignore his support business record

I know this would never happen but hear me out anyway. Let's say Trump gets the nomination but every person he picks for his VP says no. Then what?

Well they have to nominate someone, so they'll go with a toady who says yes to everything Trump wants.

23969308.jpg678.jpgchris_christie_april_2015_cropped.jpg?w=sml_gallery_7856_41_11220.png

National polls show that even as Trump’s image has cratered among the broader electorate, more Republicans have a favorable opinion than view him unfavorably. In the states that have already voted, as many Republican primary voters said they would be satisfied if Trump won the nomination as said they wouldn’t, according to exit polls. Majorities in the large states that voted on March 15 said they would be satisfied with a choice between Trump and Hillary Clinton and wouldn’t consider voting for a third-party option.

Ya, that darn media did it!

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/04/donald-trump-support-polls-221814#ixzz45dfHZISp