Trump Alone at the Top

IF TRUMP IS SUCH A HORRIBLE RACIST, WHY DID HILLARY ATTEND HIS WEDDING? OH, RIGHT, SHE WAS PAID TO.

Clinton links Trump to racists, declares him unfit for office. Standing up to racism boldly unless someone offers you money!

hillary-clinton-and-bill-clinton-at-dona

Of... Course, who doesn't like to make a buck? Little revenue coming in. She goes the other way and she is a head in the clouds, dreamer lib.

Now making money is bad.

Can't win w/this crowd.

Meanwhile.............................in the alternate reality of "the media"

Media call for more aggressive coverage...

Several media figures are actively lobbying their peers to challenge Donald Trump more aggressively when interviewing him or his surrogates, or even block Trump's campaign from gaining access to the press in some cases.

Trump's campaign has benefited from billions of dollars worth of earned media, and has put him in a position where he doesn't have to run campaign ads as much, and yet still competes. However, more and more media figures are mounting an effort to end Trump's free ride.

"And I think in this case, neutrality is really not an option," Ramos said on CNN. "I think we have to take a stand, and in this case, Donald Trump is a unique figure in American politics

MLK's Niece Endorses Trump: "It sounds very promising, the plan that Trump is presenting for the urban communities."

Cq0XRtVUEAE09iR.jpg

I wonder who the first politician or media personality is going to be to accuse her of being a racist?

Meanwhile.............................in the alternate reality of "the media"

Media call for more aggressive coverage...

Several media figures are actively lobbying their peers to challenge Donald Trump more aggressively when interviewing him or his surrogates, or even block Trump's campaign from gaining access to the press in some cases.

Trump's campaign has benefited from billions of dollars worth of earned media, and has put him in a position where he doesn't have to run campaign ads as much, and yet still competes. However, more and more media figures are mounting an effort to end Trump's free ride.

"And I think in this case, neutrality is really not an option," Ramos said on CNN. "I think we have to take a stand, and in this case, Donald Trump is a unique figure in American politics

Wonder why they didn't deploy this strategy one year ago?

Wonder why they didn't deploy this strategy one year ago?

The Donald is too much fun to be around. They lapped up the ratings he gave them. All the while never thinking he'd run the table, and when he did he easily became their cross-eyed red headed step child with buck teeth and a hunchback.

I don't like him and I don't want him to be Prez. I like Hillary even less. I don't think a vote for a 3rd party was viable so I was torn.

I NOW SUPPORT TRUMP.

The Hollywood left always says that, no matter who the republican candidate is. Streisand, Sarandon, Baldwin, Penn - just thinking that they'll all go somewhere like Cuba keeps me voting republican every cycle.

I don't like him and I don't want him to be Prez. I like Hillary even less. I don't think a vote for a 3rd party was viable so I was torn.

I NOW SUPPORT TRUMP.

Y'know, I hate to admit it, but there is no woman anywhere in the world with her abilities to sing. It's one of the most amazing voices I've ever heard and I would gladly pay to see her in concert.

Unfortunately, her concerts include her talking, and the stuff that comes out of her mouth is just ridiculous.