Trump Alone at the Top

I don't think that Ttrump is being unfairly targeted by the media. I think that Hillary is unfairly not being targeted by the media.

That pretty much sums up both correctly.

It is unhealthy for a society.

It isn't a "target both or neither" thing, it is a "target both" thing and it always should be. This year's targets are both exceptionally big but only one is being hit.

If Hillary had been saying the same things Trump has been spouting, the press would be drilling her too.

Face it, your chosen candidate, Trump, is a moron.

What would the press be saying if they had emails proving Trump and the RNC conspired to rig the primary?

And who is the "your" you are addressing?

If Hillary had been saying the same things Trump has been spouting, the press would be drilling her too.

Face it, your chosen candidate, Trump, is a moron.

Complete bull ****. I just gave an example of Trump (rightfully) getting lambasted for his comments about the Muslim soldier's parents, but Hillary got a pass for calling the parents of the soldiers who died in Benghazi liars.

And your chosen candidate is a corrupt failure.

Edited by Doc

Trump brings it on himself. That's why I don't agree that he's a Hillary operative. He just can't stop saying stupid ****. If he could, he'd be running away with the election.

You hit the nail. Trump's inability to control himself is going to make his rational supporters (a minority) take irrational positions in order to continue supporting him.

I know, right? Like, let's say she is constantly lying, and even the FBI director points out that she' lying...why, the press would be all over for her that, amirite?

Edit: Part I

Donald Trump. Totally a conservative. HE's going to double what Hillary would spend on infrastructure, and pay for it "with a fund."

Co3IJRvWIAAoqSl.jpg

Edited by LABillzFan

I know, right? Like, let's say she is constantly lying, and even the FBI director points out that she' lying...why, the press would be all over for her that, amirite?

Donald Trump. Totally a conservative. HE's going to double what Hillary would spend on infrastructure, and pay for it "with a fund."

Co3IJRvWIAAoqSl.jpg

Nothing wrong with that passage. It reminds me of why CJ Spiller was failed by the coaching staffs. Nobody could get him into space. That's all they needed to do. Just get Spiller into space.

:lol:

Gallup Poll Finds Trump's Convention Is A Historic Dud

Donald Trump's efforts to make the Republican National Convention "unlike any we've ever seen" produced an unexpected first: the first time more voters came away from a convention less likely to vote for the party's nominee than they were to support him or her, according to Gallup.

Gallup has surveyed on this question since 1984, and the 2016 GOP convention was the first time where a candidate ended up in negative territory.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/polltracker/convention-first-less-likely-vote-trump?utm_content=bufferfd488&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Co3IJRvWIAAoqSl.jpg

I love how the press gets so worried about 'where the money will come from' during election season and then when Obama burns a trillion dollars more than we have every year for his whole Presidency they don't make a peep.

Of course that doesn't excuse the fact that Trump literally answers every question he gets like a high school kid who didn't do the reading assignment and is trying to bullsh-- his way through class the next day. It's comical how bad he sounds when you actually pay attention to what he's saying.

I love how the press gets so worried about 'where the money will come from' during election season and then when Obama burns a trillion dollars more than we have every year for his whole Presidency they don't make a peep.

Of course that doesn't excuse the fact that Trump literally answers every question he gets like a high school kid who didn't do the reading assignment and is trying to bullsh-- his way through class the next day. It's comical how bad he sounds when you actually pay attention to what he's saying.

I think Obama was into his second year before I couldn't stomach the sound of his voice any more.

Neither Trump nor Clinton have won, and already I can't stomach the sound of their voices.

You completely nailed the description of Trump. Even a cursory listen to him can boggle the mind with his childish comments, and you're left wondering what could have been this election if only there were a Republican candidate and not a guy being propped up by the press and a bunch of neo-nazis.

I think Obama was into his second year before I couldn't stomach the sound of his voice any more.

Neither Trump nor Clinton have won, and already I can't stomach the sound of their voices.

Obama is annoying but stomach-able. Trump actually has a soothing voice, no issue there. Same with Bill.

But Hillary? OMFG. The only person I can think of who has a worse voice is Yankee announcer Suzyn Waldman. You Yankee fans know the horror of which I speak.

Obama is annoying but stomach-able. Trump actually has a soothing voice, no issue there. Same with Bill.

But Hillary? OMFG. The only person I can think of who has a worse voice is Yankee announcer Suzyn Waldman. You Yankee fans know the horror of which I speak.

Soothing? Every time Trump opens his pie hole, I wonder if the Golden Gate bridge is fogged in.

Hillary, on the other hand, makes me glad I have hearing loss.

The Khan stuff has been great for Trump. He doesn't want to overheat too soon. It'd be best for him to go into Nov 8th trailing by like 3 in the national polls.

I'm still confused by what the so-called "Khan contrversy" is. He spoke at the convention and then I'm told that in an interview with a former Clinton administration official (why would you do that) Trump apparently attacked the guy:

STEPHANOPOULOS: I don't know if you saw this speech, but there was a man named Khizr Khan speaking at the Democratic Convention last night. His son, Captain Humayun Khan, was killed serving in Iraq. And he had some very tough questions for you. He said you wouldn't have even let his son in America.

TRUMP: He doesn't know. He doesn't know that. I saw him. He was, you know, very emotional and probably looked like a nice guy to me. His wife, if you look at his wife, she was standing there. She had nothing to say. She probably, maybe she wasn't allowed to have anything to say. You tell me. But plenty of people have written that. She was extremely quiet. And it looked like she had nothing to say. A lot of people have said that. And personally, I watched him. I wish him the best of luck.

STEPHANOPOULOS: What would you say to that father?

TRUMP: Well, I'd say we've had a lot of problems with radical Islamic terrorism. That's what I'd say. We have a lot of problems, where you look at San Bernardino. You look at Orlando. You look at the World Trade Center. You look at so many different things.

You look at what happened to the priest over the weekend in Paris, where his throat was cut, 85-year-old, beloved Catholic priest. You look at what happened in Nice, France, a couple of weeks ago. I'd say you've got to take a look at that, because something is going on. And it's not good.

STEPHANOPOULOS: He said you have sacrificed nothing and no one.

TRUMP: Well, that sounds - who wrote that? Did Hillary's scriptwriters write it?

In the meantime I've heard the actual sound bytes where Khan calls Trump "ignorant," "arrogant," "a black soul," "a man who has sacrificed nothing," and more. So there is attacking going on, but it seems to me the press is reporting it exactly 180-degrees out of phase with who is actually saying what.

What's really going on here?

Hillary won't throw out a first pitch anywhere, but she's already warming up to sing the National Anthem:

Soothing? Every time Trump opens his pie hole, I wonder if the Golden Gate bridge is fogged in.

Hillary, on the other hand, makes me glad I have hearing loss.

I've mentioned before but Hillary's manner of speaking is very condescending. I know you're a female and a mother but you don't need to treat you audience as if they were children.

I've mentioned before but Hillary's manner of speaking is very condescending. I know you're a female and a mother but you don't need to treat you audience as if they were children.

Al Gore had that too. Kasich a little bit albeit in a different way.