Trump Alone at the Top

Okay, Trumpettes.

The Donald is now arguing that people on the no-fly list should be banned from buying guns.

This is the ridiculous position of the left, which sees no need for due process.

We've told you Trumpettes repeatedly...Trump is a Democrat. You're being played.

We already exclude people from buying guns without due process. Some with mental illness for example. Aren't they being excluded by being on a list?

Edited by keepthefaith

We already exclude people from buying guns without due process. Some with mental illness for example. Aren't they being excluded by being on a list?

Not sure if it's true, but I heard a story about a guy being denied his ny pistol permit, allegedly, because he went through a stressful divorce and was dealing with anxiety related to that event and was on anti anxiety medication.

I would like to see specific samples of this, but you can't lose your rights without due process, so whatever it is you're referring to, if we ARE taking away rights without due process, then I have a problem with that as well.

We just spent four years listening to phucktards say they were okay with Obama's executive actions because someone else did something like it. We don't need to be that phucktard just because we're pissed about the GOP.

I would like to see specific samples of this, but you can't lose your rights without due process, so whatever it is you're referring to, if we ARE taking away rights without due process, then I have a problem with that as well.

This article says Federal law prohibits anyone from buying a gun that has been adjudicated as mentally ill.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/04/20/us/20cnd-guns.html?_r=0

This article says Federal law prohibits anyone from buying a gun that has been adjudicated as mentally ill.

I understand that there are going to be disagreements but how in the hell can the Feds get away with claiming a hunk of wood and metal is crazy? It is an inanimate object.

This article says Federal law prohibits anyone from buying a gun that has been adjudicated as mentally ill.http://www.nytimes.com/2007/04/20/us/20cnd-guns.html?_r=0

Or what others refer to as due process.

Is it possible none of you guys in favor of this understand what due process is about? I mean, the left understands because they prefer you have NO rights at all.

But some of you (not you...everyone knows you're a leftist) better pay attention, because Trump's inner-liberal is coming out, and all you're doing is trying to justify it.

Be careful what you wish for...

Is it possible none of you guys in favor of this understand what due process is about? I mean, the left understands because they prefer you have NO rights at all.

But some of you (not you...everyone knows you're a leftist) better pay attention, because Trump's inner-liberal is coming out, and all you're doing is trying to justify it.

Be careful what you wish for...

The only ideology that defines Trump is Trump-ism.

To Leftists, due process is the Government says so

The only ideology that defines Trump is Trump-ism.

Because God forbid we call liberal tendencies liberal tendencies. Let's call everything bad Trumpinations. Not that you think liberal tendencies are bad...just that anyone who thinks anything is bad........Trump. This way we can achieve Reagan's vision of the shining city on the Hill. Notice he didn't say mountain or plateau or summit.....he said Hill. Coincidence? You think not.

Because God forbid we call liberal tendencies liberal tendencies. Let's call everything bad Trumpinations. Not that you think liberal tendencies are bad...just that anyone who thinks anything is bad........Trump. This way we can achieve Reagan's vision of the shining city on the Hill. Notice he didn't say mountain or plateau or summit.....he said Hill. Coincidence? You think not.

Of course it's not a coincidence. Hill has less syllables.

The GOP has already lost this election. Both principle candidates are liberal nutjobs.

If people don't vote third party in this election, it's never going to happen.

*Principal

It's an important distinction, because it seems like the two principal candidates have no principles.

They should burn some Mexican flags. :ph34r:

It will be interesting to say the least.

Here's a biased, but frightening read if true.

From your linky thingy:

" That essay mentions the Valerie Plame case where a CIA officer’s name was identified by Bush Administration White House aide Scooter Libby. Plame was no longer working under cover. Special Prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald convicted Libby on perjury charges, not for revealing Plame’s name. However, Fitzgerald thought his prosecution served a national security purpose. “The notion,” Fitzgerald said, “that someone’s identity could be compromised lightly, to me, compromises the ability to recruit [i.e., for the US to recruit intelligence officers].”

I agreed with Fitzgerald. Covert intelligence work is difficult. Intelligence officers—who by the very nature of their work are fully engaged in protecting U.S. national security—are vulnerable.

In Hillary Clinton’s judgment, protecting her political viability was more important than protecting U.S. national security. Keeping her work-related communications from the clutches of federal record maintenance laws and the Freedom of Information Act was more important than following the laws protecting the handling of national security-related information."