Trump Alone at the Top

That head to head number keeps dropping and I'm as shocked by it as anyone.

More of a sign of her weakness than his strength.

But, screwed royally with either of these two charlatans.

Raise your hand if you didn't see THIS coming.

Seven Things You Need To Know About Donald Trump and Sex Slave Island.

Oh, I'm sure it's just bad reporting.. I'm sure the media won't turn this into a thing, right, Trumpettes?

No one cared about William Jefferson clintons escapades there, what makes you think they care about it now?

This is the bash Trump thread. Hillary's thread is a few below. Let's not cross the streams.

I didn't. You just missed the point in your haste to dismiss anything negative about Hillary.

I pointed out the tricks the author used to instill fear about Trump. I showed how easy it was to use this about anyone and thought Hillary was a good example since she and Trump are on parallel paths. Don't get your H with an arrow panties in a bunch. I could have used the trick for any person on the planet. The point is that although there may be many reasons to fear Trump, the scheister that penned those particular reasons is a fraud and his particular reasons are dumb and meant to fool people.

Oh, what the heck I'll use an example that isn't Hillary. How about Kenny Rogers? Should I use the singer or the baseball player? I guess the singer:

Kenny Rogers lyrics: You picked a fine time to leave me Lucille. With four hundred children and a crop in the field.

Rogers lyrics when filtered through the "Phony Intellectual Handbook Guidelines To Sounding Above It All" filter: I don't think Rogers fans have properly put themselves in the shoes of Lucille. Let's take into account that there is simply no way that her uterus would have held up through the birth of 400 children. Clearly Rogers has multiple wives. It is reminiscent of Henry the 8th of England who not only had multiple wives, but also had some of them killed. The listener should take into account that Rogers could end up killing Lucille so she probably left in fear of her own life.

Sigh.... Sad but true. I wasn't thinking for a minute and forgot how biased our media coverage is. Real and objective journalism is long gone.

It will be very interesting to see how Trump does in the general. Because he was basically the media's writer, producer and director of the GOP primary season. The media can't help themselves but to cover everything he says or tweets. Total opposite of how they covered Romney and McCain, which was like wallpaper.

I could be mistaken, but didn't you once passionately argue that he has no political bias?

Didn't the other commie douche bag with false narratives and a British accent basically replace him even if it is a different show? That accent makes everything believable.

Edited by 4merper4mer

Didn't the other commie douche bag with false narratives and a British accent basically replace him even if it is a different show? That accent makes everything believable.

Yeah we are suckers for British accents and even more so if they come in a package like Liz Hurley.

It will be very interesting to see how Trump does in the general. Because he was basically the media's writer, producer and director of the GOP primary season. The media can't help themselves but to cover everything he says or tweets. Total opposite of how they covered Romney and McCain, which was like wallpaper.

They're just waiting for him to get the nomination.

When he does, shortly thereafter even you will admit that you rue the day you ever thought Donald Trump was the right choice to run against Hillary Clinton.

When he does, shortly thereafter even you will admit that you rue the day you ever thought Donald Trump was the right choice to run against Hillary Clinton.

No he won't, you gotta keep in mind that he believed that Sarah Palin could have defeated Obama in a landslide.

I could be mistaken, but didn't you once passionately argue that he has no political bias?

No, there was a discussion about the general media's bias that got wrapped up in a discussion stemming from the Daily Show. It was never about Stewart's bias which he has and I've copped to many times. I forget the specifics now (and don't know where to begin looking for that thread as I don't remember what topic it was), but my argument -- which was wrong -- was that the media doesn't have a bias because there is no more traditional media; that the internet and people's abilities to seek out their own sources democratized the media.

But as I've learned over the past 5 or so years working in the media, my original position was entirely incorrect.

You`re not mistaken. I remember that discussion.

Again, unless I'm forgetting completely, this wasn't the case. Stewart leans left as does The Daily Show. I've never thought otherwise and doubt I would have argued something I never believed.

I did argue bias doesn't exist in the media as a whole. And was wrong about it.

No, there was a discussion about the general media's bias that got wrapped up in a discussion stemming from the Daily Show. It was never about Stewart's bias which he has and I've copped to many times. I forget the specifics now (and don't know where to begin looking for that thread as I don't remember what topic it was), but my argument -- which was wrong -- was that the media doesn't have a bias because there is no more traditional media; that the internet and people's abilities to seek out their own sources democratized the media.

But as I've learned over the past 5 or so years working in the media, my original position was entirely incorrect.

Again, unless I'm forgetting completely, this wasn't the case. Stewart leans left as does The Daily Show. I've never thought otherwise and doubt I would have argued something I never believed.

I did argue bias doesn't exist in the media as a whole. And was wrong about it.

I don't want to relitigate the whole issue because it was a doozy and I'll simply accept your answer. :lol: