Trump Alone at the Top

You don't understand that "smaller government" and "no government" aren't the same thing, do you?

Tom stop being an idiot. You know we've all told him that many times. Telling him one more time is not going to stop him from posting that garbage.

Tom stop being an idiot. You know we've all told him that many times. Telling him one more time is not going to stop him from posting that garbage.

I wasn't telling him that. I was asking him to confirm that he's an idiot.

Why would we want a cut in something we've contributed to all our lives? You trot out this tired lame point over and over as if it's some huge win for you.

A liberal I talked to made a very good point about that, since it goes to the general fund and is not a "bank" to store future payments, it's really pointless to separate it.

He explained it like a cable bill. Comcast likes to point to their 99$ tv package, but tacks on smaller charges until it's 150$.

The government is doing the same. Instead of the sticker shock of a $100 tax on your $500paycheck, they itemize them into 3 piles of 50$, 25$, 25$, then scream at your too low 10%tax rate; Despite the whole thing going into the same pile.

the SS and Medicare category is just the minimum amount you have to loan the government per paycheck.

Imagine if they added a category for Defense, Welfare, TSA, NSA, Fema... etc. Then at the end added a %1 payroll tax. Would people feel better about it?

Edited by unbillievable

Why would we want a cut in something we've contributed to all our lives? You trot out this tired lame point over and over as if it's some huge win for you.

we all contribute to the government all our lives, too. But to the point, as I'm sure you know, people take way more out of Medicare and so than they put in. But I wouldn't cut it, would you?

You don't understand that "smaller government" and "no government" aren't the same thing, do you?

you are an irrelevant idiot.

CfA5YcXVIAAisy4.jpg

this is such an interesting poll here. Blacks and Latinos control probably only 2 or 3 percent of national wealth each even though they are almost a quarter of the population, so it wouldn't surprise if the poll is right. The baby boomers are sitting back collecting cash from the government and want no part of anyone cutting in on that.

But if the poll said something about spending the enormous sums on war on drugs and who would support that, you'd see the older, white people wanting more money from government spent and minorities wanting less of our tax dollars wasted. If it was about government spending to create government works jobs, the older baby boomers would probably say no, and the younger people would more likely say yes.

we all contribute to the government all our lives, too. But to the point, as I'm sure you know, people take way more out of Medicare and so than they put in. But I wouldn't cut it, would you?

Of course I wouldn't cut it. I have no problem taking care of our senior citizens. And yes the average couple may take out more than they put in but did you know a 65 year old couple will likely spend $250,000 out of pocket over the rest of their lives in medical costs? Good job government.

Also there are other ways to create a smaller more efficient government than cutting Medicare and SS. So once again you repeating that crap over and over again even after you've been kicked in the nuts every time you bring it up is pathetic. And calling Tom an irrelevant idiot for kicking you in the nuts again about is pretty ironic.

Edited by Chef Jim

you are an irrelevant idiot.

this is such an interesting poll here. Blacks and Latinos control probably only 2 or 3 percent of national wealth each even though they are almost a quarter of the population, so it wouldn't surprise if the poll is right. The baby boomers are sitting back collecting cash from the government and want no part of anyone cutting in on that.

But if the poll said something about spending the enormous sums on war on drugs and who would support that, you'd see the older, white people wanting more money from government spent and minorities wanting less of our tax dollars wasted. If it was about government spending to create government works jobs, the older baby boomers would probably say no, and the younger people would more likely say yes.

Your nonsense is really getting old. You are a worthless little schit that adds nothing to this forum. It is incomprehensible to me that you are even allowed to continue to post here. I'm a big supporter of 1st Amendment rights and although you don't yell "fire" in a crowded theatre you do piss in the communal well enough to make it very distasteful to be anywhere near you.

Edited by 3rdnlng

Your nonsense is really getting old. You are a worthless little schit that adds nothing to this forum. It is incomprehensible to me that you are even allowed to continue to post here. I'm a big supporter or 1st Amendment rights and although you don't yell "fire" in a crowded theatre you do piss in the communal well enough to make it very distasteful to be anywhere near you.

you are a scum bag so go F off. A nothing like you criticizing an intelligent person like me? Ba!

you are a scum bag so go F off. A nothing like you criticizing an intelligent person like me? Ba!

Ah, an intelligent person like you who can't spell, constantly uses poor grammar and can't put a comprehensible thought together? You're a worthless POS who doesn't belong here. Someone whose sole purpose is to muddy the waters in order to derail every thread. It is inconceivable to me how you have lasted this long.

An intelligent person who cannot tell the difference between smaller government and no government and when called out on it clams up.

Ah, an intelligent person like you who can't spell, constantly uses poor grammar and can't put a comprehensible thought together? You're a worthless POS who doesn't belong here. Someone whose sole purpose is to muddy the waters in order to derail every thread. It is inconceivable to me how you have lasted this long.

derail threads? I was responding to an openly racist person who was spewing hate and then everyone jumped on me. Now, why is that? I'm calling out a racist and all you guys went bat chit nuts. I get morons asking the difference between no gov and small gov and them acting like they know something? Are you calling on the openly racist person to be banned? And I do not post in anywhere near all the threads, sorry, you are lying.

derail threads? I was responding to an openly racist person who was spewing hate and then everyone jumped on me. Now, why is that? I'm calling out a racist and all you guys went bat chit nuts. I get morons asking the difference between no gov and small gov and them acting like they know something? Are you calling on the openly racist person to be banned? And I do not post in anywhere near all the threads, sorry, you are lying.

You still don't understand that I was criticizing you in general, hence the use of the word "threads", which happens to be plural. Tom was right. You are an idiot and a !@#$ing moron.

For the threads on the front page of PPP. you post in more threads than I do, and post more posts than I do.

You still don't understand that I was criticizing you in general, hence the use of the word "threads", which happens to be plural. Tom was right. You are an idiot and a !@#$ing moron.

Great, so you admit you have nothing specific to argue because you can't. You are a Trump supporter, right? You even have tried to get other right wingers to stop criticizing Trump. So you saw me calling out the racist guy that loves Trump and you just tried to trash the thread. You muddied the water and accused me of doing what you a actually doing. So not only are you a scum bag, you a hyocrical scum bag.

For the threads on the front page of PPP. you post in more threads than I do, and post more posts than I do.

Do I? I guess I'll have to stop replying so much to all the people that ask me questions or comment on my posts. Like you...

Edited by gatorman

Great, so you admit you have nothing specific to argue because you can't. You are a Trump supporter, right? You even have tried to get other right wingers to stop criticizing Trump. So you saw me calling out the racist guy that loves Trump and you just tried to trash the thread. You muddied the water and accused me of doing what you a actually doing. So not only are you a scum bag, you a hyocrical scum bag.

Do I? I guess I'll have to stop replying so much to all the people that ask me questions or comment on my posts. Like you...

Anything that gets you to post far, far less is okay by me.