solid analysis of bledsoe from pro football weekly

dave mcbride

I think the wisest thing I saw in that article was speculation that Parcells will go after Brees.

242071[/snapback]

I agree. Brees is a Texas kid (got to see him play HS football here at Westlake, he was a great HS QB), and has a lot of upside.

I don't think that Parcells is near as high on Bledsoe as the national media types seem to think. I honestly think they would prefer to bring Vinny back, at an inflated price, than Bledsoe at an inflated price. They both had their ups and downs the last few years, but when up, Vinny was pretty good, better than Drew. Of course, Vinny is 8 years older! I have predicted that Bledsoe would end up in Cleveland as well, or possibly, if all other options dry up, Seattle. It is his home, and Hasselback may not be back. That one is far fetched, I know. The Seahawks can't franchise everyone though.

Anyway, living in Cowboy territory, I will be pissed if Bledsoe ends up in Dallas. I like Drew, and will pull for him to succeed, but it would mark the first time in my 15 years here in Texas, that I pulled for the Cowboys.....shudder to think!