The fate of Cassandra

finn

It sucks being right, especially with this crowd and with this team in this era, when being right means being skeptical. You're flamed for being disloyal (or worse) when you predict bad outcomes, and it's no fun saying "I told you so" afterwards. Meanwhile, the flamers rarely eat crow or apologize for savaging the posters who didn't jump on the bandwagon. But maybe those folks will surprise me and own up now.

I'll go first: I predicted E.J. Manuel would flop, trading three picks for Watkins was stupid and hiring Coach Clown would set the franchise back (another) five years. But I also thought trading Kiko for McCoy was a big mistake, I was meh on Incognito, and I thought Roman would do a good job with the offense.

Where have y'all been way right and way wrong?

I thought EJ was the guy. I thought his 6'5 frame with his strong arm and running ability would put him in Cam Newton territory. Boy was I wrong. He cant hit an open receiver 5 yards down the field an since the Cleveland injury is afraid to leave the pocket.

I knew Rex Ryan was a clown. A media hound. A Blowhard. His record in New York says it all. Why would anyone expect an old dog to learn new tricks?

Was neutral on Kiko vs McCoy. But obviously McCoy is a top guy in the NFL.

Was wrong about Darby. He is a beast and still think Gilmore is absolute sh.it in crucial situations.

Was right about Watkins. He is special but we have no one to throw him the ball and no other receiver to deflect attention from him. He is always double team. I said that he was the best player coming out of college. I still believe this although he has no PR savvy.

Need to get rid of the cancers. Hughes, Mckelvin and a few others who have been here to long just slipping and sliding in the same festered ****.

Was wrong in thinking Marrone was terrible. I think that he wanted it his way. He Saw that EJ sucked, knew that Hughes was a cancer, yet Whaley kept tying his hands. Hence the arguement at the start of last season and probably why he quit knowing that he was a lame duck with Whaley controlling everything and a new owner in town.

However, Nathan Hackett was terrible and Marrone loved him.

Cheers to all Bills fans.

We deserve better than this steaming pile of doodoo that we see on the field every week.

Right:

Tyrod is a game manager, not an NFL starter.

Rex Ryan was a bull **** hire.

Drafting Sammy Watkins was a good idea, just executed poorly.

Wrong:

Doug Whaley's a good GM.

This year we'd end the playoff drought.

Extending Dareus was a good idea.