What Should the Bills Address with 3 Open Roster Spaces?

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You have any names in mind?

Maybe they activate Worthy and add Spikes since the run D hasn't been very stout.

Worthy to 53 and maybe bring back the LB they had just cut from the PS to add him - can't remember his name. I like the Spikes idea but no idea of he's in game shape.

Spikes is a no brainer for me. Suspension is served. He was a model teammate while here. His game experience and recognition of offenses are (seemingly) desperately needed. Not the ideal option for three downs but I can't think of anyone who would be a better pickup at this point.

we sure suspension is served? does he not have to be on an active roster for that to happen?

Boom Herron, Denarius Moore, and Billy Cundiff! Get the band back together!

LOL :worthy::doh:

Worthy to 53 and maybe bring back the LB they had just cut from the PS to add him - can't remember his name. I like the Spikes idea but no idea of he's in game shape.

Kevin Reddick I hope. He should have been on the roster to start with.

A review adviser to sit in the booth and watch replays very carefully.

I hear Rich Gannon's available

Tim Tebow!?

In my best Moneyball scout voice...He has no girlfriend. Guys who lost hot girlfriends lack confidence.

This season is lost -- bring in younger guys and give them a chance to play..See what we have with Steward..but raid someone else's practice squad for a DT, DE and LB.