"We're not good enough..."

Dan III

Maybe you haven't been paying attention, but I've been saying this since that embarrassment of a season finale by ALL INVOLVED, including the defense and ST's.  When you as an offense have 5 runs for 0 or negative yards, dropped passes, stupid penalties, a lack of TE's, and a missed FG, it's obviously more than just about the QB.  And that's not even talking about the performance of the defense and ST's.

In theory, it's "easy."  However when you're dealing with a 2nd year QB who missed most of his 1st season with a broken leg, the reality if it's far from "easy."   

They DON'T know.  That's why JP is already in Buffalo.  Hopefully JP shines and makes the decision a correct one because, whether one likes the move to dump Bledsoe or not, it's done and we have to move forward.  But to blame the problems on offense on Bledsoe is ridiculous.  That's the reason why the Bills will be focusing on improving the O-line, getting healthy/better TE's, and finding a dependable 3rd WR.  But guess what?  Those things would have helped Bledsoe out a lot this past season as well.

242065[/snapback]

I've been paying attention plenty Thank You...And your reponse is the same old tired argument Bledsoe Lovers have fallen back on for 3 Years now...Not for a minute do I believe the Bills are perfect outside of the QB Position. But I also know, beyond a shadow of a doubt that improving the QB Position will get the Bills back to the Playoffs quicker than any other improvement, or even some other collective improvements...13th in the AFC, and 25th in the League in Passer Rating is FAR below average...period...Drew had his chance, it's over, now it's JP's chance...And the Bills Coaches may not know for certain what will happen, but they have a good idea I bet...They know this Team was better than 0-4, and 1-5 whan I seriously doubted it...So I'm thinking they have a pretty good grasp on what JP can bring if things go according to their Plan...

I have never blamed DB for all the Bills problems, and I've been trying to get rid of the Guy for well over a year now...All I've said all along is the Bills can do better at QB...Do they need to get better elsewhere? Of coarse, who does'nt...But QB is the single Position the Bills can take the greatest leap forward by improving, so this was a no-brainer gamble if you ask me...

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Before I left work today, I also had a few nice talks with some Cowboys fans.

They are none-too-pleased at the prospect of Drew coming to town...

good times ahead! :huh:

242339[/snapback]

Great times Bro...Great times!! :D

I told my Best Friend the Boys better go all out for Tra Thomas if in fact they bring DB in...That Cowboys O-Line was brutal at times last year, and it is not getting any younger either...I love the quote about the Boys getting 10 years younger at QB if they bring Bledsoe in though...Priceless... :D

Before I left work today, I also had a few nice talks with some Cowboys fans.

They are none-too-pleased at the prospect of Drew coming to town...

good times ahead! :D

242339[/snapback]

Knowing our luck (Bills fans) he'll probably lead them to a Super Bowl Championship this year. :huh:

Knowing our luck (Bills fans) he'll probably lead them to a Super Bowl Championship this year. :huh:

242356[/snapback]

As long as he didn't beat the Bills in the Super Bowl,

it really wouldn't bother too much, I'm just glad he's gone.