"We're not good enough..."

Dan III

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He should leave the motivational speeches for preseason...

241880[/snapback]

I thought TD was anything but motivational today! :lol:

He really did come right out and state, plain as day, that the Offense was not good enough...period...Granted he dispursed the blame, but let's face facts, this Press Conference was not about Jonas Jennings...

I personally love what TD said today because it was the Gods honest truth...This Team was not good enough on Offense last Year, and they need to get better...I think that message was heard loud and clear, and obviously the Bills are not done addressing the Offense overall... :rolleyes:

I thought TD was anything but motivational today!  :lol:

He really did come right out and state, plain as day, that the Offense was not good enough...period...Granted he dispursed the blame, but let's face facts, this Press Conference was not about Jonas Jennings...

I personally love what TD said today because it was the Gods honest truth...This Team was not good enough on Offense last Year, and they need to get better...I think that message was heard loud and clear, and obviously the Bills are not done addressing the Offense overall... :rolleyes:

241939[/snapback]

I'll drink to that! :lol:

"offensively, it wasn't just DB, it was everybody.."

I hope he's not including WM with this broad brush.

241942[/snapback]

Why not? He *wasn't* good enough either -- he was near the top of the league in runs for negative yards. How many 2nd and 3rd and shorts did he fail to pick up?

Part of that is the OL, and part is the RB.

He has room for improvement, as does everyone else.

CW

Why not?  He *wasn't* good enough either -- he was near the top of the league in runs for negative yards.  How many 2nd and 3rd and shorts did he fail to pick up?

Part of that is the OL, and part is the RB.

He has room for improvement, as does everyone else.

CW

241947[/snapback]

You know that Barry Sanders used to lead the league in that category right? Also let me ask you, how many 3rd and shorts did he make for us? You aren't gonna make them all.

Willis is the best offensive football player we have.

We are lacking a lineman or two and a TE to make this offense really work.

Don't kid yourself.  It WAS everybody.

241932[/snapback]

And the Parade Rain begins... :rolleyes:

Don't kid yourself, the easiest way to improve the Offense is with a QB who is better than 13th best in the AFC, and 25th best in the League Overall...I'm not saying JP will do that in 2005, but the Reward compared to Risk factor is FAR higher at QB than any other Position in this Offense...

And all JP has to do is cut the dumb mistakes in half and he'll outperform Bledsoe next Season guaranteed...I have no idea if he'll do that, but I'll trust Mularkey, Clements, and Wyche know better than I... :lol: