Would ya?

\GoBillsInDallas/

Yes.

But on a different note: DUMBEST MANAGER EVER.

I'm not so sure. We cancelled casual Friday's in my office because our younger female employees thought casual meant "going to the club". It was a time for much tiptoeing around with the language used.

I could see someone who felt singled out greatly exaggerating these sorts of claims, especially if they were young and didn't realize how much this was going to harm their future employability.

With that said, yes.

Over time, Lopez became the victim of harassment as kitchen staff started calling her slutty names and grabbing her, she says.

I'm sorry if this is not your idea of a fun work environment I suggest you not work in a restaurant. :rolleyes:

:devil:

No. That's the type that files charges for sexual assault if you don't call her back.

Just reading her side of the story it sounds like a frivolous claim. Personally, I like slutty girls in tight jeans, but an employer determining that's inappropriate is hardly actionable.

And I have doubts about her assertion that the manager threatened to fire her if she made a sexual harassment claim.

No. That's the type that files charges for sexual assault if you don't call her back.

Just reading her side of the story it sounds like a frivolous claim. Personally, I like slutty girls in tight jeans, but an employer determining that's inappropriate is hardly actionable.

And I have doubts about her assertion that the manager threatened to fire her if she made a sexual harassment claim.

Unless she has witnesses to corroborate her story, she's has no case.