PC feed is on

Dan III

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He is just basically saying what I and others said this year.  We looked good on offense due to a lot of variables.  The defense created a short field and a lot of other things came into play.

It's obvious the braintrust had no confidence in Drew at all.

241875[/snapback]

you are wrong BF....the fans forced donahoe into this decision. every scout in the league knows losman can't cut it. just ask VAbills.

Donohoe:"We're not trying to change directions, we're trying to move forward, and we feel that our best opportunity to move forward with the offense is with JP at quarterback"

Checkmate! That's all Donohoe needed to say!

241881[/snapback]

hmmm...isn't that what he said about RJ? :lol::rolleyes:

I just caught the MM interview on nflnetwork... i refuse to open realaudio to watch the rest... My only comments are that a) MM needs to cut out some of the "um"s, B) MM is sharply dressed... I have on a blue checked button down shirt (mine is brooks brothers, monogrammed "C000085", his is polo), C) He said all the right things. The only thing that i "read into" was his comments on drew being "upset". MM seems very set on what he said, and the only thing i got out of that comment was "upset" probably = "threw something through a wall". I'm hoping that the DB call is on nfl network at 2... very very interested in what he has to say.