So, we are gonna lose to KC?

Terrakon

Maybe because anyone who actually watches the nfl knows that TT is not an NFL caliber QB. In the nfl you need a guy who can stand in the pocket and deliver on time strikes, especially over the middle. TT has shown a distinct inability to do that.

If this is true, then you're wasting your time on TBD and should be working in an NFL front office.

I love how the "experts" lock in on something arbitrary and declare that it's an absolute truth of QB play. Confirmation bias at its finest.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the team and I love reading the opinions on this board, but I think many are anchored to the past. Yes, we might lose to the Chiefs. Yes, we might beat the Chiefs. I honestly don't know how this season is the same as last season or the 14 before that.

If we want to believe that we are cursed and nothing changes, then yes we lose.

But, everything has changed in a very short time and is starting to come together.

I want a little more positivity for the now and a lot less negativity from the past.

Great post! Welcome to the board. We need more like you and less of the loser trolls.

It's really unbelievable. This message board is truly a magnet for the most negative, miserable, pessimistic (oh no, I'm just a realist!) people who call themselves Bills fans. They come here to feed their negativity and stroke each other. So sad. There should be a separate forum for rational, normal people who don't react like five year olds and live and die on each play.

Thats because there are mods who feel the same way.

Can he stand in the pocket and deliver on time over the middle?

If you go back to all the other QB's we've had for the past 15 years they've all had worse flaws. Remember all the interceptions with Fitzy (never sure which Fitzy would show up)? Remember driving the field w dink and dunks w Orton, only to find we simply cannot get into the end zone? Remember Losman (or was it Trentative), running out of bounds on 4th down? Piss and moan is all this board seems to do. Is it evenly remotely possible to look on the bright side and recognize all the positives our current QB brings?

Edited by Georgia Bill

Ok here goes. If the defense plays as well as they did against the Pats and we can get Shady rolling on the ground and TT can get the ball to Watkins we will take this one. If not and we lose kiss the playoffs goodbye at that point my faith in Ryan is lost because this is absolutely a playoff caliber roster and it can only be his coaching staff's fault for not getting it done. I know I'm going to hear that the players have to execute but Roman's run run fail on 3rd down is pathetic. If we were even decent on O against the Pats we'd be 6-4.

Maybe because anyone who actually watches the nfl knows that TT is not an NFL caliber QB. In the nfl you need a guy who can stand in the pocket and deliver on time strikes, especially over the middle. TT has shown a distinct inability to do that.

There's really no arguing with someone like you. There's no such thing as a perfect starting quarterback in the NFL. Taylor does a lot of things well, and doesn't turn the ball over like many starting quarterbacks do. He has his flaws, but overall he's the best the Bills have. You sound like a whiny little b1tch, Joe. The Bills don't have any other options at the quarterback position. Whaley trading away Cassel has proved to have been a decent move, seeing as how he's played with Dallas. Manuel is garbage, but so are the rest of the league's backups. If you expect perfection from Taylor, of course you aren't going to get it. I'm surprised you even watch the games if you don't think they have a chance to win with Taylor seeing as he's "not an NFL caliber QB". Have fun milling in negativity, I'm sure it does wonders for you in life. :D

There's really no arguing with someone like you. There's no such thing as a perfect starting quarterback in the NFL. Taylor does a lot of things well, and doesn't turn the ball over like many starting quarterbacks do. He has his flaws, but overall he's the best the Bills have. You sound like a whiny little b1tch, Joe. The Bills don't have any other options at the quarterback position. Whaley trading away Cassel has proved to have been a decent move, seeing as how he's played with Dallas. Manuel is garbage, but so are the rest of the league's backups. If you expect perfection from Taylor, of course you aren't going to get it. I'm surprised you even watch the games if you don't think they have a chance to win with Taylor seeing as he's "not an NFL caliber QB". Have fun milling in negativity, I'm sure it does wonders for you in life. :D

^I'm with this guy! On Sundays, at least, cheer for your team or STFU!!!

GO BILLS!!!

I'm well aware they have no other options which is why I'm calling for them to draft one. I think it will soon be clear what tyrod is and isn't.

Can he stand in the pocket and deliver on time over the middle?

Tyrod has most definitely shown the ability to make throws over the middle. However, I do agree with the notion that he needs to do it more. Whether its him or the game plan, our offense all too often is run within 10yds of the LOS, with a couple long balls thrown in. That's one of the reasons we lead the league in 3 and outs. But, I don't think its due to Tyrod's inabilities, perhaps just his tendencies (or Roman's).

these are the games we usually lose. the ones where we need the win and it looks like we are in a good position to do so but we can't finish them out. so i hope we aren't the same old Bills today

Completely agree every week seems like a must win, statement type game. But for me, this is that game. The same old Bills lose this game. If Rex and this team are different, they find a way to win. It doesn't mean we make or don't make the playoffs based on this game, but a win shows this team is moving forward. It's able to put losses behind it and win tough games it has to win. No excuses, they need to prove to themselves and all of us here, that they're a better team than last year.