Panthers/Cowboys Game Thread

truth on hold

Looking forward to this one. Undefeated panthers with leading MVP candidate newton, against Dallas at home who, with romo and Dez, can hang with anybody. Can they also unleash the kraken on former team mate cam? Dallas loss here all but hands NFC East to 5-5 giants.

Edited by JTSP

Looking forward to this one. Undefeated panthers with leading MVP candidate newton, against Dallas at home who, with romo and Dez, can hang with anybody. Can they also unleash the kraken on former team mate cam? But Dallas loss here all but hands NFC East to 5-5 giants.

The Carolina defense says :lol: :lol:

i give up. Arbitrary catch rulings, game in and game out.

That wasn't the case though. They just were wrong. It wasn't a judgment call that drives you and me and most fans crazy. Beasley, to the official, was on his knees when he caught the ball so it immediately was dead. The ref was actually wrong twice because he wasn't on his knees and he didn't catch the ball. But it wasn't one of the arbitrary rules cases.

That wasn't the case though. They just were wrong. It wasn't a judgment call that drives you and me and most fans crazy. Beasley, to the official, was on his knees when he caught the ball so it immediately was dead. The ref was actually wrong twice because he wasn't on his knees and he didn't catch the ball. But it wasn't one of the arbitrary rules cases.

sigh

Missed this play. Gotta watch a video somewhere.