Bible or Quran?

Justice

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've known for decades that FDR was a lousy President so we can save ourselves from the next societal experiment and not elect Bernie.

since you lost the point, it was that the repub party has veered greatly from its ideals and core principles while the left has remained relatively consistent.

We've known for decades that FDR was a lousy President so we can save ourselves from the next societal experiment and not elect Bernie.

who is this we, you and your mom? usually FDR is ranked the 3rd greatest president after Lincoln and Washington and I've never seen him ranked worse than 6th

who is this we, you and your mom? usually FDR is ranked the 3rd greatest president after Lincoln and Washington and I've never seen him ranked worse than 6th

Google "FDR was a bad president" and you'll find a lot that has been written. Of course if you subscribe to liberal policies, you won't like what you read.

since you lost the point, it was that the repub party has veered greatly from its ideals and core principles while the left has remained relatively consistent.

:lol:

Remember when those core principles included segregation, interventionism, independence, and personal responsibility?

:lol:

Remember when those core principles included segregation, interventionism, independence, and personal responsibility?

as for the first, you can blame the dixiecrat equivalents to trump and carson for that (i'm sure you remember George Wallace). as for the latter, they found their way back to the light. will the repubs? I think not.

hmmm....just had a quick look and someone else noticed the similarities: http://theweek.com/articles/590711/donald-trump-running-most-explicitly-racist-campaign-since-1968

Edited by birdog1960

as for the first, you can blame the dixiecrat equivalents to trump and carson for that (i'm sure you remember George Wallace). as for the latter, they found their way back to the light. will the repubs? I think not.

hmmm....just had a quick look and someone else noticed the similarities: http://theweek.com/articles/590711/donald-trump-running-most-explicitly-racist-campaign-since-1968

Even if one assumes, which you seem to, that history began in 1964, "found their way back" isn't exactly consistent with "remained relatively consistent." :lol:

LOL................and people complain about the balance of the articles I post... :lol:

Here are Mr. Waldman's last six articles.

The dark depths of conservative despair

November 24, 2015

Marco Rubio has no clue how to defeat ISIS

November 23, 2015

The GOP's despicable rush to demonize refugees

November 20, 2015

Why have so many GOP governors fizzled out in the 2016 race?

November 19, 2015

Republicans' anti-refugee rhetoric is shameful and despicable

November 18, 2015

Here's the dirty little secret about the GOP's immigration push

November 16, 2015
Edited by B-Man

Even if one assumes, which you seem to, that history began in 1964, "found their way back" isn't exactly consistent with "remained relatively consistent." :lol:

it does if you read it in context. relatively refers to relative to republicans. I stand by that statement

it does if you read it in context. relatively refers to relative to republicans. I stand by that statement

Of course you stand by it. When caught out, double down on the stupid. In that regard, Clinton democrats are "relatively" consistent.

And you just prove my point: history begins at about 1964 for you.