Bible or Quran?

Justice

10/10, an angel came down and gave me the answers, hit it off great until asked for some help with lottery numbers then he was all offended and said "look bub I'm a Bible vs Quran divining angel not a stinking lottery number diviner angel that's a whole other union, you want me to have union problems?" disappeared in a burst of blue light and left a lingering smell of cinnamon.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You could cherry pick quotes from Lord of the Rings, Shakespeare, or some other large text and plenty of folks wouldn't be able to tell the difference between them and Old/New Testament and Koran

But then it would be harder to push the bullsh-- point behind the existence of such lame quizzes that pop up all over social media for the benefit of lemmings.

And oh look....shocking which lemming here parrots the intended message. :lol:

5 out 10. Which supports the abrahamic religions have a lot more in common than the antagonists would have us believe

But then it would be harder to push the bullsh-- point behind the existence of such lame quizzes that pop up all over social media for the benefit of lemmings.And oh look....shocking which lemming here parrots the intended message. :lol:

You are such a pot hole

I know that upsets you because you want to push the narrative that only one of the books has inflammatory language that expires extremism, but the truth is they all do

Wrong narrative. No one cares what's written in the books. People care about the modern day actions of people who follow the books. The lemmings I was referring to are the ones who believe the b.s. the groups of people are the same just because the books contain similarities.

10 of 10, but this proves nothing except that the OP got a few people to take his quiz as he tries to prove the "righteousness" of Islam by drawing comparisons with quotes from Scripture.

It was easy to tell the difference though, since the Quaran does indeed try to counterfeit Scripture throughout it just as Satan tried to tempt Yeshuah during His 40 days in the desert... Each of those temptations were twistings from Deuteronomy...

The Bible is a book of Love... Quaran, a book of dominance...

Wrong narrative. No one cares what's written in the books. People care about the modern day actions of people who follow the books. The lemmings I was referring to are the ones who believe the b.s. the groups of people are the same just because the books contain similarities.

Israeli settler violence

Israeli settler violence' refers to acts of violence committed by Jewish Israeli settlers and their supporters against Palestinians andIsraeli security forces, predominantly in the West Bank. Although the majority of settlers do not engage in violence,[3] there has been a rise in violent acts by extremists against Palestinians, non-Jews, Israel Police and IDF troops in the early twenty-first century.[4] In 2007 Israeli prosecutors determined that of 515 criminal suits relating to violent activity committed by Israeli settlers against Palestinians and Israeli security forces, 502 were related to right wing Jewish settlers in the Occupied Territories.[5][6] In 2008, the senior Israeli commander in the West Bank said that a hard core of a few hundred activists were involved in violence against the Palestinians and Israeli soldiers.[7]

Some prominent Jewish religious figures living in the occupied territories, as well as Israeli government officials, have condemned and expressed outrage over such behavior,[8] while religious justifications for settler killings have also been given.[9] While Israeli media claims the defense establishment began taking a harder line against unruly settlers starting in 2008, [4] an EU heads of mission report found that settler violence had more than tripled in the three years up to 2011.[10]United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA) figures state that the annual rate of settler attacks (2,100 attacks in 8 years) has almost quadrupled between 2006 and 2014.[11]

Palestinian police are forbidden from reacting to acts of violence by Israeli settlers, a fact which diminishes their credibility among Palestinians.[12] UN figures from 2011 showed that 90% of complaints filed against settlers by Palestinians with the Israeli police never led to indictment.[3]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_settler_violence#Settler_extremism

Edited by JTSP

Israeli settler violence

Israeli settler violence' refers to acts of violence committed by Jewish Israeli settlers and their supporters against Palestinians andIsraeli security forces, predominantly in the West Bank. Although the majority of settlers do not engage in violence,[3] there has been a rise in violent acts by extremists against Palestinians, non-Jews, Israel Police and IDF troops in the early twenty-first century.[4] In 2007 Israeli prosecutors determined that of 515 criminal suits relating to violent activity committed by Israeli settlers against Palestinians and Israeli security forces, 502 were related to right wing Jewish settlers in the Occupied Territories.[5][6] In 2008, the senior Israeli commander in the West Bank said that a hard core of a few hundred activists were involved in violence against the Palestinians and Israeli soldiers.[7]

Some prominent Jewish religious figures living in the occupied territories, as well as Israeli government officials, have condemned and expressed outrage over such behavior,[8] while religious justifications for settler killings have also been given.[9] While Israeli media claims the defense establishment began taking a harder line against unruly settlers starting in 2008, [4] an EU heads of mission report found that settler violence had more than tripled in the three years up to 2011.[10]United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA) figures state that the annual rate of settler attacks (2,100 attacks in 8 years) has almost quadrupled between 2006 and 2014.[11]

Palestinian police are forbidden from reacting to acts of violence by Israeli settlers, a fact which diminishes their credibility among Palestinians.[12] UN figures from 2011 showed that 90% of complaints filed against settlers by Palestinians with the Israeli police never led to indictment.[3]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_settler_violence#Settler_extremism

Did you copy this from the Bible or the Koran?

someone forgot to tell ben arson and his minions

Israeli settler violence

Uh...I thought we were discussing Christianity v. Islam? Quick little squirrel....run for the next nut!!!

someone forgot to tell ben arson and his minions

Ben Arson? Considering how quickly he burned out that's apropos!

Uh...I thought we were discussing Christianity v. Islam? Quick little squirrel....run for the next nut!!!

Ben Arson? Considering how quickly he burned out that's apropos!

unfortunately, it's a common view within the "modern" conservative movement. it's been amply demonstrated by many posters here. and yes, they're burning down any semblance of the reasonable party of the past.

Edited by birdog1960

9/10. But in fact...I "cheated." I paid attention to the style, not the substance. Koranic verses tend to have a coarser, blunter, and more modern style (when translated, at least. But then, when it's translated, it's no longer the Koran.) Biblical verses...the Bible's history of translation and retranslation is so much longer and richer that the verses tend to have a more lyrical, almost poetic feel to them.

I got 10/10, but "cheated" in a similar way. Looked at both style and substance.