Trot Nixon Blasts A-Rod!

slothrop

Huge mistake by Nixon. As has been posted before, if this was Schilling or Varitek or someone who significantly contributed to Boston's success a year ago, I'd be ok with it since they deserve to talk. But Nixon?? C'mon....

I'm a die-hard Yankee fan, but have no problem with the Red Sox woofing all they want. But what prompted Nixon to say this? Did he need to talk about A-Rod's family? Is someone paying him to bring more heat to the rivalry?

the World Champion LF!! :lol::lol::lol::rolleyes:;):lol::lol:

241611[/snapback]

Nizon has a world series ring last time I checked ........AROD has NOTHING!!!

242151[/snapback]

I dunno about having nothing. The guy makes $25 million dollars per year. And let me help you out here. It N-I-X-O-N.

I think Nizon is the Japenese guy the Yanks have been eyeing up....

Huge mistake by Nixon. As has been posted before, if this was Schilling or Varitek or someone who significantly contributed to Boston's success a year ago, I'd be ok with it since they deserve to talk. But Nixon?? C'mon....

I'm a die-hard Yankee fan, but have no problem with the Red Sox woofing all they want. But what prompted Nixon to say this? Did he need to talk about A-Rod's family? Is someone paying him to bring more heat to the rivalry?

242142[/snapback]

I don't know why he would insult A-Rod, his family, or if he had the rivalry in mind. I don't care either. I only care that this escalates and spills over to the other players on the team. As I said, I hate both teams, but I love their hatred for each other.