Are you a proper wanker?

Beerball

Guess I'm not. I put mayo on 'em.

What are you !@#$ing Belgian??

BTW I would take a good himemade mayo over ketchup any day.

Oh and BTW part 2. If anyone says ranch you are forbidden for life from talking about food here

Edited by Chef Jim

Speaking of Belgium the best fries I ever had were moules frites. Most places in Begium serve the fries on the side but we had them once where they served them on top of the mussels. As you ate the mussels the fries dropped down into the garlicky mussel broth. Fantastic!!

no way ranch, however with a nice seasoned steak fry, nothing better than bleu cheese, now that, I put on the side

What are you !@#$ing Belgian??

BTW I would take a good himemade mayo over ketchup any day.

Oh and BTW part 2. If anyone says ranch you are forbidden for life from talking about food here

Fergy puts cottage cheese on his, which is why in Jolly Ol' England, he's refered to as a "cottager."

At least the Pakistanis won the Frackamindino Cup last year...when I attended game 12 of the Frackamindino Cup, I had my "chips" with snake oil and diced dates thank you very much.

At least the Pakistanis won the Frackamindino Cup last year...when I attended game 12 of the Frackamindino Cup, I had my "chips" with snake oil and diced dates thank you very much.

We all know the Frackamindino Cup is a joke of a tourney. What with their 24 inchers and digging being fully legal. Why do you think my New Zealand team didn't even start our star batsman Kevin Hambum? But you go right ahead and brag about Ravi Shankeer's 13 whole wicks!

#TaterSmash

no way ranch, however with a nice seasoned steak fry, nothing better than bleu cheese, now that, I put on the side

The potato in all it's glory and myriad of recipes need so little to make it taste good. For me a baked potato is just fine with only salt a pepper. Sure sour cream and chives are nice but a plain potato is god's gift to the culinary world.

The potato in all it's glory and myriad of recipes need so little to make it taste good. For me a baked potato is just fine with only salt a pepper. Sure sour cream and chives are nice but a plain potato is god's gift to the culinary world.

No butter? You been living in NoCal too long !

On topic please.

"Italian Potato salad" boiled, cut up w salt, pepper, garlic & olive oil.