Please give Kouandjio or Mills a shot at RT

YoloinOhio

I don't know why Henderson still has that job. His play has been bad and awful play-negating penalties including 1st downs taken away has been ridiculous. I think Cyrus should be given a chance there. Even Mills would be better IMO - as a vet with 29 starts he might be smarter at least!

Edited by YoloinOhio

I don't know why Henderson still has that job. His play has been bad and awful play-negating penalties including 1st downs taken away has been ridiculous. I think Cyrus should be given a chance there. Even Mills would be better IMO - as a vet with 29 starts he might be smarter at least!

Hard to argue with Henderson making both physical and mental mistakes. Justin Houston and Tamba Hali are already drooling.

Well at least we don't have the stooge with the 5th most pressures in the league anymore. Btw two of these guys are on Marrone's line.

@Gil_Brandt: OL w/ most pressures allowed

J.Parnell 41

M.Schwartz 31

R.Reiff 31

K.Long 30

E.Pears 29

D.Bakhtiari 29

G.Gilliam 29

B.Fusco 29

L.Joeckel 29

Edited by YoloinOhio

I agree Cyrus should be the starting RT but he wasnt even active last night for what some are assuming is a lingering problem with his knee