MNF Bills pats*** first half game thread

Beerball

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not giving up hope. The D is finally unleashed, Brady having a very tough time. Yeah they got the lucky TD at the end of the half (such a critical missed FG!), but we can still pull this out. If they told you before the game we'd have held them to 3 points with 1 minute left in the half, everybody would have been happy.

We are still in this though. I still believe we can give them trouble. Need a stop to start the 2nd half.

I'm with you bro.

We're only down by 7. Brady has looked lost and flustered all half. You wouldn't know it by reading this board though.

I'm not giving up hope. The D is finally unleashed, Brady having a very tough time. Yeah they got the lucky TD at the end of the half (such a critical missed FG!), but we can still pull this out. If they told you before the game we'd have held them to 3 points with 1 minute left in the half, everybody would have been happy.

Yet that last 44 seconds makes us all unhappy. Yes, the D has been great but we're losing not because of the D but because damn Tyrod isn't good enough.

Buts it's not lucky . Because. You could predict it. That's not luck. You can't give this team any slack because they will take it. You don't cash in your opportunities.. Then they will.

So it's Rex's fault McCoy dropped a sure TD and Tyrod couldn't hit a wide open Hogan?

He's coached a great game. The talent is letting him down. 10 points to the freakin Pats.

I actually agree. I am a Rex critic but he has coached a good game today. Couple more deep shots needed on offense but other than that I have no complaints. The strategy has been good

We are still in this though. I still believe we can give them trouble. Need a stop to start the 2nd half.

I'd bet my money on another TD right out of the half as Belichek and his staff rule the adjustment game. This ones over. Book it. Time for bed.