Let's see woods show up this game!

Buffalo2525

McCoy has had great games these past three weeks so we know the pats are gonna try to stop him and put more in the box. So with Sammy and clay being shadowed most likely let's see some quick slants to woods. Also I would love to see if finally utilize plays that have been killing us recently. THE SCREEN PASS. Who do you guys think is gonna have the biggest impact on both offense and defense? I'm gonna go with Mario since he's coming back from his illness and woods who's gonna have over 80 yards

Now that Woods labeled himself as a "blocking receiver" in the media this week, he's gonna have a big reception day.

I always wondered what Robert's career would look like if he was on a throwing squad that chucked it 35 times a game. Either way, we need him for all the little things he does on the field tonite.

Now that Woods labeled himself as a "blocking receiver" in the media this week, he's gonna have a big reception day.

I always wondered what Robert's career would look like if he was on a throwing squad that chucked it 35 times a game. Either way, we need him for all the little things he does on the field tonite.

+1

I also expect Woods to have a big game. With the coverage rolling to #14's side of the field, he should have a field day.

7 rec 93 yards 1TD

I would like to see some YAC from him. Tyrod lead him home to the promised land.

5 recs 103 yds 2 td

Go Robert!

also i expect Clay while get some shots.