I can already see Tuesday mornings headline...

Meatplow

"Buffalo Bills Suffer Heart-Breaking Loss in New England"

It'll probably go something like this:

- We have the lead through the first 3 quarters of the game

- It's not pretty but we run the ball well and TT hits some crucial passes

- Defense surprisingly plays lights outs for 45 minutes of football and then it begins to unravel in the 4th

- There are two very questionable calls that both go in New Englands favor and THAT ends up costing us the game

28 - 24 on a last minute desperation drive by Brady

God, I hate myself already...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

- Defense surprisingly plays lights outs for 45 minutes of football and then it begins to unravel in the 4th

- There are two very questionable calls that both go in New Englands favor and THAT ends up costing us the game

I would rather that than a blow out

CBF

What are the upcoming PowerBall numbers since you're the great soothsayer.

Oh yeah......BBFS!

I know for a fact that you are wrong. I already know how the game turns out and what the headlines will be but like a good citizen, I am keeping them to myself, so as not to hurt my fellow fans enjoyment of the game as it unfolds.

Walt? Walt Coleman is that you? :lol:

I know for a fact that you are wrong. I already know how the game turns out and what the headlines will be but like a good citizen, I am keeping them to myself, so as not to hurt my fellow fans enjoyment of the game as it unfolds.

Wow, what a flashback because I did that for real. I was piloting my Patrol Boat to Kuwait City in 2004 while the Super Bowl was on and since we had arranged to have someone record the game we had a blackout on any information. Some jackhole let the cat out of the bag over the VHF radio so I knew the result and had to bite my tongue as the rest of the crew watched the game.

The funniest thing was the guy who dropped the tape off would only tell us to make sure we watched the halftime show, didn't care it was a game that came down to the wire.