[closed]The Bills Are Going To Bring IT

BuffaloBaumer

I would be willing to bet that every person who has not let the thought of a win enter the brain (including myself)...is really thinking we have a decent shot tonight. My coping mechanism of not letting me feel what it would be like to knock off the team I hate most on a national stage in the thick of a playoff race is slowly deteriorating. I'm all in today and looking at it rationally. NOW is the time to make this happen. I want to be watching every single post game moment until 1am which will be the time that I just MIGHT be able to fall asleep. I told myself I would not fall for it again against the pats but screw it, I have a feeling that our two backs are going to punish tonight. I HATE the feeling of thinking we don't have a shot. Hell, the Giants can't be the ONLY team that can figure this out. Speed is going to be our ally tonight and if, just IF they can get out into a lead, the pedal will be down all night.

These are the games we have been PRAYING for over the last 15 years right?! Fire it up and let yourself enjoy it. No matter what happens, there is another HUGE game next week so let's get ready for a good old David vs Goliath and come out swinging!

BUFFALO FREAKING BILLS - 28

satan's helpers - 27

I like it. I think we can do it. The Giants largely contained Gronk. We can double him and play man on the WR's. Bring pressure on Brady. Marcell and Mario need to step it up. McCoy should be able to run on the Pats. We just need to give TT enough time to make a deep pass to Watkins or some nice middle ones to Clay or Woods to make the Pats*** pay if they stack the box.