Not sure how i feel about this

I know exactly how I feel about this.  I feel the same amount of excitement in seeing Drew leave as when I found out he was coming to Buffalo.

Great guy - good luck to him where ever he ends up!

241598[/snapback]

Me too. If Drew was still #1, I had no intention of attending training camp. With JP in control, I'm re-energized.

Well...

I am with you, I'm not 100% sold on this... more because of Losman's youth than anything Bledsoe...

Thank you Drew for 1 year anyways... It isn't all your fault, but you didn't help yourself either... Good luck...

I hope they sign Mathews to be backup, he was decent at least when he played... and won't be a "threat" I don't think for controversy...

Losman has to start somewhere, he held the clipboard for a year and learned the system on paper (which I think EVERYBODY agrees was a good thing), and now it's time for him to show us why he was drafted in the 1st round. Honestly I'm a little nervous about it, but it had to happen eventually. Good luck to Bledsoe wherever he ends up next season.

FWIW, I'd put money on a TSW rosen if the press conference today is to announce that Drew Bledsoe will be the starter for the Bills next season and not for him being released. :D