Joe Flacco Out for the Season with a Knee Injury

26CornerBlitz

@Ravens

Joe Flacco is done for the season with a knee injury. http://snpy.tv/1N6JgjW

Awfully quick diagnosis. Don't wait for the Monday mornday mri thing?

The Ravens season is about mathematically done. No point in even trying to rush Flacco back. Now the organization has a legitimate excuse ("sorry fans, we went 5-11 but we didn't have Flacco) to fans to tank the season and nab a top 3-5 pick. Smart move.

Edited by bobobonators

The Ravens season is about mathematically done. No point in even trying to rush Flacco back. Now the organization has a legitimate excuse ("sorry fans, we went 5-11 but we didn't have Flacco) to fans to tank the season and nab a top 3-5 pick. Smart move.

Rush him back? He may not be ready for the start of next season.

Here's an idea: trade them EJ. Either he plays great or they are guaranteed the best draft slot possible.

I thought he finished the game despite the injury. Maybe I misread. I was referring to how quickly the decision was made. A partial tear may not be season ending..but I guess they knew it was a full tear.

He did finish the game

I caught the tail end of the game and saw him come up gimpy. Didn't think much of it because he played thru it.

I thought he finished the game despite the injury. Maybe I misread. I was referring to how quickly the decision was made. A partial tear may not be season ending..but I guess they knew it was a full tear.

The injury itself is not relatively that bad from the onset. It causes knee instability and will eventually lead to cartilage damage, joint alignment difficulties, and difficulties using your leg for more than getting off the couch for another cup of coffee. The repair takes a long time though because they regrow tissue around a cadavor ligament. That take the time.

doesn't every one ? B-)

Not on the same arm!