Scott Chandler

Kirby Jackson

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hes better than: Gragg, Mulligan, Oleary, Gray and to be honest Clay didnt have a stellar year.

Clay is 1,000,000,0000x better than Chandler. He can do so much more. Chandler is a bad athlete, with so, so hands that can't block. He was in the ultimate system for a TE and had as many catches as me from week 12 on. Pass

Hes better than: Gragg, Mulligan, Oleary, Gray and to be honest Clay didnt have a stellar year.

Mulligan was just a blocker really. Gragg and Gray cant stay healthy long enough to figure out.

But Nick O'Leary was a developmental player that i have hopes for.

In Romans system TEs gotta be able to block.

BTW you are going to get some flack about Clay staring in 3.2.1

Mulligan was just a blocker really. Gragg and Gray cant stay healthy long enough to figure out.

But Nick O'Leary was a developmental player that i have hopes for.

In Romans system TEs gotta be able to block.

BTW you are going to get some flack about Clay staring in 3.2.1

it he can't see the obvious differences between Clay and Chandler it's not even worth responding with flack. Maybe some Roberta Flack lyrics would be more appropriate. Edited by YoloinOhio

it he can't see the obvious differences between Clay and Chandler it's not even worth responding with flak

Well, I think he can. If our colleague chooses to ; )

Talking points are often much like pot stirring.

For all the stats and ability to threaten defenses i sure wish Clay did not drop balls as often as it appeared to me.

we still need another TE.

Is Nick the Guy ? We do not know that yet.

Chris and Marquise have the ability perhaps, but not enough availablity

Chandler's YAC is approximately 79 inches. That is his height as he never breaks free. I can't believe the knocking on Clay. Clay did a lot on blocking which contributed to the rushing offense.

It was either Roman, or Rexxy who limited TT from throwing over the middle which means he had to hold the ball longer to make those fantastic outside over the shoulder throws to the outside that so many QB's cannot do deep. A TE's friend is the middle so if they turn TT loose with 1.5 second throws over the middle with deception, picks, and rubs, Clay will be a lot more productive as a WR this year along with whoever we draft, and hopefully a big posession WR.

Chandler's YAC is approximately 79 inches. That is his height as he never breaks free. I can't believe the knocking on Clay. Clay did a lot on blocking which contributed to the rushing offense.

It was either Roman, or Rexxy who limited TT from throwing over the middle which means he had to hold the ball longer to make those fantastic outside over the shoulder throws to the outside that so many QB's cannot do deep. A TE's friend is the middle so if they turn TT loose with 1.5 second throws over the middle with deception, picks, and rubs, Clay will be a lot more productive as a WR this year along with whoever we draft, and hopefully a big posession WR.

I expect they will do just that. It was along term plan. Kinda proud of what the Bills are doing on offense and the relationship with Whaley and Roman and Rex on Offense

Clay is 1,000,000,0000x better than Chandler. He can do so much more. Chandler is a bad athlete, with so, so hands that can't block. He was in the ultimate system for a TE and had as many catches as me from week 12 on. Pass

I think you're selling Chandler short. There's no way that Clay is a billion times better than him. I'd say he's like 1.2 times better than him.

Clay just made overthecaps worst contract (per team basis).

What was so disappointing about Clay in his first year is that he was no upgrade in terms of YAC over Chandler and that is pretty much the most important metric for a top 3 paid TE.

Except that tells half of the story. The Bills had the #1 rushing offense in the NFL and when healthy Clay was a matchup nightmare. His presence impacts the way that teams defense you and his versatility helps disguise what the Bills are doing. All of those factors played a big part in why the Bills offense was much improved. That does not even get into his playmaking ability which was on display in a few games. He is one of the better TEs in the league.