TRBJ: Day 342 of Captivity-Current Proceeds: $4.86

BringBackFergy

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TRBJ has been relieved of his burden due to the efforts of DC Tom, WotaGuy and the countless others who have inquired about cookies and baked goods. Thank you Moderators for listening to the masses (7 people) who showed support for him.

What about me?

#YesAllPosters

You both apparently misinterpreted my message so I will try again: TRBJ no longer has a single warning point.

You both apparently misinterpreted my message so I will try again: TRBJ no longer has a single warning point.

*Ahem* You mean he now has two?

Don't make me go full Insta-Book on you...I can garner a lot more support for TRBJ...probably double the 7 who have already messaged me for cookies and brownies.

All right. All RIGHT. I'll help. I'll be making this: eJ6rdoO.jpg

Thank you for this. Some TBD members may scoff at the idea of raising awareness for TRBJ and his two warning points. I thought we raised enough money and awareness on page 1 but "the man" indicates that TRBJ actually has more than one warning point now. If we don't show some form of solidarity (Glastnosed is what the Polish call it) then we are nothing but pirahnas and social outcasts. Rise up and bake your fingers to death TBD brothers and sisters.

[bLOCK Beerball<or=LintBall.=BLOCK from this thread. BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK]

[sendAutoMessage to TBD brothers and sisters in arms as follows: CodeRed,CodeRed. Alpha, BetaBall attack. Anonymous help. Hack. Hack. Warning. End message.]

Are you daring to fatwa me?